** Nip Watch 2018 ** Called-8/22 2215

WarTim

The nip is good when you can open the window or door to the outside air if you have one from your shower.   It felt great this morning to enjoy a hot shower in cool air.   WDE!!!

Beat the huskies. 

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, The Plainsman said:

It felt great this morning to enjoy a hot shower in cool air

How did it feel after you turned off the hot water? Did your sack of basketballs draw up?

Just two alleviate any lingering doubts that anyone might have, I just saw my first bald eagle since summer began. It truly is the most wonderful time of the year.

First middle school game last night. Very comfortable weather. Wife, although she is under the weather with an ear infection, had to go to car early because she was cold. I wasn’t cold in shorts but could have worn jeans and not been miserable. Winter is coming! Beer drinking weather! 

Well nipping in Auburn tonight a predictedcool 79 at 7:00pm

Auburn Womens Volleyball is at home vs Highpoint at 6:30

Auburn Womens Soccer is at home vs UAB at 6:30

AND

Auburn High School Football kicks off their season at 7:00 at Duck Samford Stadium vs The Wilcox Central Jaguars 

4 hours ago, McLoofus said:

where do you live and what are the cost of living and job market like 

Outside of Cincinnati Ohio. Industrial place so if you have skills in the area, you can do very well. Cost of living isn't bad. It less than Auburn or Huntsville. I used to live in Biloxi, MS and it is more than that but not by much. But you have to deal with Ohio State fans.....

7 minutes ago, Harp_AU2013 said:

Outside of Cincinnati Ohio. Industrial place so if you have skills in the area, you can do very well. Cost of living isn't bad. It less than Auburn or Huntsville. I used to live in Biloxi, MS and it is more than that but not by much. But you have to deal with Ohio State fans.....

Well, I live in Hilton Head, so I'm basically already in Ohio.

Have some Skyline for me!

Just noticing the date of the Nip being called in the OP title.  Was it called by Capt. Kirk?

46 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Well, I live in Hilton Head, so I'm basically already in Ohio.

Have some Skyline for me!

42 minutes ago, Harp_AU2013 said:

Hey we vacation to Hilton Head every year. My grandparents used to live in Sea Pines. Skyline is a game ritual!

Sincerely wish there was some way to laugh at the two together (neither is, separately, particularly funny) . Excellent interchange!

49 minutes ago, Harp_AU2013 said:

Hey we vacation to Hilton Head every year. My grandparents used to live in Sea Pines. Skyline is a game ritual!

Lemme know if you know any Auburn-friendly bars on the island or in Bluffton. No luck yet....

1 hour ago, AUsince72 said:

Just noticing the date of the Nip being called in the OP title.  Was it called by Capt. Kirk?

I left out the word "stardate", mkay? :poke:

1 hour ago, looney said:

@augolf1716 is officially confused.

Not really. The outside temperature doesn't affect his drinking. 98.6 is the temperature at which @augolf1716 drinks beer. ?

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

sonny I'm never confused when it comes to beer drinking.:cheers:

He probably meant youre confused by my preference to drink during mild weather. To clarify, that doesn’t mean I don’t drink beer in any other weather. 

On 8/24/2018 at 2:15 PM, AUsince72 said:

Kirk was not born until 2233, so I guess you could say WarTim called the Nip on Kirk himself.

9 minutes ago, Strychnine said:

Kirk was not born until 2233, so I guess you could say WarTim called the Nip on Kirk himself.

Un5F2vt.gif

11 minutes ago, Strychnine said:

Good catch!

Man oh man even the tv guys paid big $ to opine are running out of material - I'm listening to two foxsports guys WITH VOTES proclaim boston college a "fantastic team" and say Bama should just be "penned" into the playoffs regardless of what happens.

Archived