2018 Fall Camp - Day 1

WFE12

Someone get Will Hastings a burger stat! He’s so light lol.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Dang straight its African hot down here

I don’t know why anyone would voluntarily live there. 

2 hours ago, alexava said:

I don’t know why anyone would voluntarily live there. 

I've been asking myself that very question for the last 10 years....

13 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Had to wait til the end of practice and the press conference to say this but I'm glad no one was missing for something stupid they did over the summer or some mystery reason. We sure could do without the drama from that. 

Well it wasn't Cord's fault but I'd say it's pretty stupid of his brother to not have enough foresight to know when Auburn's first day of practice was. I mean really, a wedding? Seriously? On the first day of practice? ?

2 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Well it wasn't Cord's fault but I'd say it's pretty stupid of his brother to not have enough foresight to know when Auburn's first day of practice was. I mean really, a wedding? Seriously? On the first day of practice? ?

His brother probably watches Four Weddings and Say Yes to the Dress instead of Football & Baseball. :beer2:

.....course, I'm ashamed to even know what those shows are... ?

2 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Who is this choch Jeff Shearer?

AU beat guy for one of the TV stations.  He actually brings info without the drama questions of Creepy or Marcello

Just now, corchjay said:

AU beat guy for one of the TV stations.  He actually brings info without the drama questions of Creepy or Marcello

I felt bad after I typed it. I just couldn't get over his hair! 

Also, agreed about players weights. I'm loving where Kam Martin is right now. 11 pounds heavier than where he was this time last season. Props to him for putting in the hard work.

1 hour ago, AUsince72 said:

His brother probably watches Four Weddings and Say Yes to the Dress instead of Football & Baseball. :beer2:

Hey nothing wrong Yes to the Dress:poke:

yes GIF

2 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

You definitely don't have daughters...?

58 minutes ago, Mid Atlantic Tiger said:

You definitely don't have daughters...?

Actually, I have twin 9 yr old girls.  Add my wife and, yes, I'm very familiar with these shows + everything the Hallmark Channel has to offer.

Funny aside (sorry for the derailment) a few years ago one of my little girls says "Daddy loves princess movies.  I know because he watches them all the time." .....of course, I always watched them since that's what they wanted LOL!!

2 hours ago, corchjay said:

Not anymore.  Used to be the Sports Director at WSFA in Montgomery but he works for the Auburn Athletic Department now.

51 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Actually, I have twin 9 yr old girls.  Add my wife and, yes, I'm very familiar with these shows + everything the Hallmark Channel has to offer.

Funny aside (sorry for the derailment) a few years ago one of my little girls says "Daddy loves princess movies.  I know because he watches them all the time." .....of course, I always watched them since that's what they wanted LOL!!

Now I know why your on here as much as me. ha ha My wife is watching Hallmark when my granddaughters aren't watching the princess movies. My oldest granddaughter will be 9 next month so I know what your dealing with.

2 minutes ago, kd4au said:

Now I know why your on here as much as me. ha ha My wife is watching Hallmark when my granddaughters aren't watching the princess movies. My oldest granddaughter will be 9 next month so I know what your dealing with.

HaHa, YES!

AU Family is "Daddy time"!!!

They do, at least, understand that the big TV belongs to daddy when AU plays, so there's that...

4 hours ago, gr82be said:

Tis a FAR greater indiscretion to plan a wedding DURING football season.

3 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Hate snow/cold weather but I understand what you mean.

slippery winter is coming GIF by Europeana

Like I always say, "Live here one winter and you will never leave".

1 hour ago, stoic-one said:

You're so right Carl. ?

1 hour ago, stoic-one said:

My daughter's wedding was on Final Four weekend (semi-final games) .....UNC and Duke both in the final 4 and five or six members of the wedding party including the new groom, the mother in law, my wife and a couple groomsmen spent the evening back and forth to the big TV during the post wedding party.   Daughter was greatly offended that the guys thought the ball game was so important. 

4 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

Reminds me of this 

4 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

*clears throat*

Post Little Mermaid princess movies are dope. They have messages of empowerment for little girls and the music is actually pretty good.

*picks up a doll, a cooler and wife's purse*

I'll be right there, honey.

Archived