Null



WFE12

2018 Fall Camp - Day 1

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Barnacle said:

I felt bad after I typed it. I just couldn't get over his hair! 

Also, agreed about players weights. I'm loving where Kam Martin is right now. 11 pounds heavier than where he was this time last season. Props to him for putting in the hard work.

You said this pretty much exactly this time last year. I think we all liked how that turned out. I'm pleased to hear you say it again.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




4 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

*clears throat*

Post Little Mermaid princess movies are dope. They have messages of empowerment for little girls and the music is actually pretty good.

*picks up a doll, a cooler and wife's purse*

I'll be right there, honey.

That Cinderella movie from a couple years ago was actually pretty awesome, if I say so myself...

I type this as I stand here for hour number 2 in Old Navy waiting for the ladies to finish in the dressing room.... 

*Shifts feet and stands on other leg for the 10th time*

  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AUsince72 said:

That Cinderella movie from a couple years ago was actually pretty awesome, if I say so myself...

I type this as I stand here for hour number 2 in Old Navy waiting for the ladies to finish in the dressing room.... 

*Shifts feet and stands on other leg for the 10th time*

I can't believe my three-year-old is going to turn into a that year old.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I can't believe my three-year-old is going to turn into a that year old.

They go from Pre-K to 4th grade in 3 weeks flat!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

They go from Pre-K to 4th grade in 3 weeks flat!!

Warning - The teens kind'a rush at you, too.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

They go from Pre-K to 4th grade in 3 weeks flat!!

And 4th to 10th even faster

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gatewood size is incredible.   With Cam,. We were unstable within 3 yards of a first.  I'd like to see Gatewood used the same way.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

You said this pretty much exactly this time last year. I think we all liked how that turned out. I'm pleased to hear you say it again.

More than anything, aside from the weight, just shows how hard he has been working - cause I promise those aren't 11 lbs worth of fat. 

Besides, any time fortune makes my opinions appear more credible than they actually are, I'll try and take credit. 

Praise be; under his eye, and all that.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

More than anything, aside from the weight, just shows how hard he has been working - cause I promise those aren't 11 lbs worth of fat. 

Besides, any time fortune makes my opinions appear more credible than they actually are, I'll try and take credit. 

Praise be; under his eye, and all that.

If he has close to the work ethic that KJ had, I expect him to prove a few people wrong. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Those are the ones your coaching correct

9th - 12th, but they all act like they're preK - 4th.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bigbird said:

9th - 12th, but they all act like their preK - 4th

Figures they must take after who's coaching them. Your a great mentor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

Figures they must take after who's coaching them. 

I agree. ??

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Reminds me of this 

 

HAHAHA!!!

That's right.  "Daddy's always happy..."

?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now