Movies

AUBwins

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Absolutely. 

Ps.........original Pennywise much creepier in my opinion.....has that creepy smile that makes me fear them in the first place😁

26 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Ps.........original Pennywise much creepier in my opinion.....has that creepy smile that makes me fear them in the first place😁

I don’t disagree. But I’m also a big fan of Tim Curry as well. 

• Love 1

29 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

18/31: Evil Dead(2013). Somewhat divisive among the diehard fans of the original. It’s not nearly as campy as Raimi’s. I think it’s a solid remake. 

I'll have to watch that. Army of Darkness is still one my faves.

1 hour ago, johnnyAU said:

I'll have to watch that. Army of Darkness is still one my faves.

AoD is still campy as s***, not that is a bad thing, the entire Evil Dead franchise is a bit of a joke or a parody of itself. This remake is so far from campy. 

21/31: Funny Games(2007). Have not seen the German original.

This was the first movie my now wife and I ever watched before we even started dating. She brought over Smirnoff Ice and puked in my driveway. I didn’t learn about that until years later.

Edited by ShocksMyBrain
  • Haha 1

On 8/23/2018 at 10:09 AM, Barnacle said:

Is this an appropriate response to this post/thread?

71BWY0TNWML._SY445_.gif

I'm also going to try and encourage my kids to take a year off before college. Go out west, to Europe, whatever. Go get a job and experience the "real" world. I seriously regret not doing that. I didn't really appreciate my undergraduate education. I wish I would have. 

Lunatic Fringe.... I know your out there.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 10/8/2018 at 7:43 PM, ShocksMyBrain said:

8/31: Blair Witch(2016). Never seen this one. 

Saw this at the theaters. It was Ok. Not a big horror fan. The big thing at the time was they had warning about going to see it cause the camera work was making people sick.

Looking forward to this. I was fortunate to have older cousins that taught me about music and dragged me to rock concerts. Think News of the World was the second record I ever dropped the needle on. My first was Kiss's Destroyer.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, Texan4Auburn said:

Saw this at the theaters. It was Ok. Not a big horror fan. The big thing at the time was they had warning about going to see it cause the camera work was making people sick.

I’m assuming you’re talking about the original. 

7 hours ago, Texan4Auburn said:

Looking forward to this. I was fortunate to have older cousins that taught me about music and dragged me to rock concerts. Think News of the World was the second record I ever dropped the needle on. My first was Kiss's Destroyer.

Double thumbs up on Destroyer❤

• Like 1