Movies

AUBwins

38 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

25/31: Pearl (2022)

Prequel to X. Very disturbing, slow burn of a movie akin to much of Ti West’s horror movies. Watch this first, then X. 

House in the middle of nowhere Nebraska.....Giddy up😆

• Love 1

@ShocksMyBrain.........As we are closing in on the end of October I wanted to thank you so very much for taking the time to post these Halloween trailers. I look forward to these each year and truly enjoy your picks.........I truly feel like Elaine in the video store on Seinfeld😆❤️

9 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

@ShocksMyBrain.........As we are closing in on the end of October I wanted to thank you so very much for taking the time to post these Halloween trailers. I look forward to these each year and truly enjoy your picks.........I truly feel like Elaine in the video store on Seinfeld😆❤️

Of course. I enjoy doing it. I didn’t realize so few people didn’t like horror movies, I was trying to talk with some customers about horror movies the other day, and literally 10/10 people said they didn’t like them. 

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Of course. I enjoy doing it. I didn’t realize so few people didn’t like horror movies, I was trying to talk with some customers about horror movies the other day, and literally 10/10 people said they didn’t like them. 

Hound SEIZE THEM!!

• Haha 1

I love Horror films with lights out and headphones.....love a really good scare........Like spicy food your noes need to be running to know its perfect.....Horror movies need to make you think twice about going to bed.

• Love 1

30/31: The Shining (1980)

The penultimate feature in our annual Halloween film extravaganza. This, like the Exorcist, will always stand the test of time. Wonderfully acted and shot. Hoping one day we can get a more true-to-the-book adaptation that wasn’t part of a TV mini-series. Dr. Sleep is the greatest sequel that I thought we’d never need. 

Beer glass/movie appropriate:

xHOgWwX.jpg

Edited by ShocksMyBrain
  • Love 1

On 10/26/2022 at 10:00 PM, ShocksMyBrain said:

27/31: Drag Me to Hell (2009)

Sam Raimi at his finest. Creepy, gross, and campy as hell. Great flick. 

Loved it👍

Just finished The Watcher on Netflix. Worth the watch. Pardon the pun.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Just finished The Watcher on Netflix. Worth the watch. Pardon the pun.

Starting today.....almost started last night.

• Like 1

Best 2 movies I’ve seen this year right fuggin here bay baaaaay!!!!! Let’s freaking goooooo!!!! Yesssiiirrrr I’m hyped right now!!! Woooooo

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Best 2 movies I’ve seen this year right fuggin here bay baaaaay!!!!! Let’s freaking goooooo!!!! Yesssiiirrrr I’m hyped right now!!! Woooooo

Loved the first Enola Holmes. 2nd out? 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Loved the first Enola Holmes. 2nd out? 

Yesssirrrr! Just dropped today!

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 1

On 10/11/2022 at 7:47 PM, ShocksMyBrain said:

13/31: The Silence of the Lambs (1991)

I’ve seen this movie like 2 times in my entire life. With the way movies and television have been going, this is moving away from horror and into the realm of standard thriller/crime drama. 

I think that SOTL is one of the greatest movies of all time; what Anthony Hopkins was able to accomplish with his limited screen time…..well, there’s a reason he won the Oscar for best actor that year. I think this is a great Halloween-ish movie (I know I’m late to the game); if you can do subtitles the Swedish version is better than the US, last 5-10 minutes make the movie IMO.

• Love 2

• 1 month later...