The Breakfast Club

gr82be

Starting this thread is something that has been on my mind lately. I am always overwhelmed by the words and actions of the members on AUFamily that do choose to express your spiritual needs and blessings when a fellow member needs encouragement. I placed it here because I know this is the catch all category for us to post in. I wanted a place to come a post a scripture at times that has a special meaning to me or just one that may encourage others in their time of need. I have found that my day is better when I start it off putting the Lord first before the rest of my agenda. My hope is that others here will post from time to time or better yet daily so that we can come here for reference, guidance and an uplifting word. Many including myself just last week have asked for others to pray if they are inclined to do so. I absolutely know prayer works. That is how I start my day and I have received numerous blessings because of it  The best ones are the unexpected things that you don't even realize you need. God is good all of the time. I'll start with this verse: Mark 11:24
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe
that you have received it, and it will be yours. 

Deuteronomy 31:6. Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”

This is a prayer I remind myself often as I strive to trust Jesus in all I do.

19d9c233dabc818e14b091d3e5c66256--verses-of-encouragement-worry-quotes.jpg 

encouraging-quote-god.png

encouragingquote.jpg

Screenshot_20180809-140915~2.png

This was a power pole after a storm. Colossians 3:2- Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.

1491485267761 (1).jpg

“Criticism of others is thus an oblique form of self-condemnation. We think we make the picture hang straight on our wall by telling our neighbor that all his pictures are crooked.”

Venerable Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen 

Hebrews 10:23. Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for He who promised is faithful.

James 1: 2-4. Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

Galatians 3:28, 

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

• 3 weeks later...

In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice;
in the morning I lay my requests before you
and wait expectantly.

Psalm 5:3

Screenshot_20180927-070749~2.png

Archived