2018 AU Football Man Crush

ValleyTiger

7 minutes ago, AidiAU said:

He had two(?) tonight, but I honestly can’t recall if the missed were on him. ??‍♀️

I know one was an overthrow by Stid. 

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did see my man Shedrick "Shake and Bake" Jackson get into the game and make some good blocks. It's a shame the emphasis was on running the ball and our backup QB's didn't sling a few over big #11's way in the second half.  His time is coming.

My man Mathew Hill let me down on that fumble, but wahoo he came back with a fumble recovery on that kickoff! Led to a score so I’ll call it even. He’s definitely a redshirt candidate though. Use your chances wisely young man and make me proud.

i know it is late but can i have golf as a mancrush? he is a legend and a badass........just like auburn football......................waves

58 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i know it is late but can i have golf as a mancrush? he is a legend and a badass........just like auburn football......................waves

tumblr_mygmg5HcUc1s6zpepo1_500.gif

Ewwww bro, maybe you can slide into his DMs. We don't need that kinda PDA around these parts. :roflol::lmao:

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

:puke:

21 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

WW0k.gif

34 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Deshaun Davis wore a DB's blazer for Tiger Walk because he wanted a more snug fit. He's, uh, sexy and he, uh, knows it? I guess?

200.gif

26 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

D Squared prefers to be called thicc, thank you very much. 

Edit: How often is that gif so perfectly appropriate

I know, if I had the talent I'd have adjusted the song but any chance to use Farley is an opportunity to smile, may he RIP.

As for how often?  Every time I try on my HS letter jacket. ?

19 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

I know, if I had the talent I'd have adjusted the song but any chance to use Farley is an opportunity to smile, may he RIP.

:Sing:

18 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

72 without getting too nosy what position did you play? and i think maybe you played for auburn? if so give us a wee taste and watch the love come flowing in..........kind of like the force except with more orange and blue. regardless you are a star to me. your class and courage inspire me. maybe i should tank golf for you?  i am good for a big mac and a klondike bar and i normally keep some good party items.............lol. i am serious about most and i hope the  shock and craziness gives you a decent laugh! war eagle suga!

44 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

72 without getting too nosy what position did you play? and i think maybe you played for auburn? if so give us a wee taste and watch the love come flowing in..........kind of like the force except with more orange and blue. regardless you are a star to me. your class and courage inspire me. maybe i should tank golf for you?  i am good for a big mac and a klondike bar and i normally keep some good party items.............lol. i am serious about most and i hope the  shock and craziness gives you a decent laugh! war eagle suga!

Much appreciated sir, but no, I definitely did not play for Auburn.  I wasn't smart enough to even get into Auburn with out-of-state and all.  I did draw interest after my Jr year from little West Ga College as a Fullback because of my abilities as a pulling guard (I was an undersized OG in HS) but my dumbass decided on baseball instead and blew-out my shoulder my Sr year so *poof* thus ended my "sports career" and I just went to a Podunk local community college.

I'm a Sidewalk Alum ?. I grew up having some family that DID go to Auburn (being originally from B'ham) so outside of one uncle, who graduated from Bama (loved him anyway) who's unfortunately no longer with us, I'm from an Auburn family.  Thank the Good Lord!!!

On 9/10/2018 at 3:41 PM, aubiefifty said:

Screenshot_20180912-101756~2.png

ATTENTION EVERYONE:

I brought this up last week, but am officially taking action. 

As of this moment, I am releasing NCM of being my man crush. This really is a "it's not you, it's me" situation as my last man crush (Kyle Davis) also did not work out last year. With my selfless act, I want him to salvage the rest of the season and come out as the beast we know he can be. 

Since my track record thus far is phenomenal, my new crush will be Tua. ?

You're welcome, AU Family. 

On 9/2/2018 at 3:03 PM, bigbird said:

Yep.  Took him like 30 minutes to get it off

We've all done it at least once in our life.  Don't think I've ever done it on camera before.

Well 3 games into the season and my boy,

602E72AA-9836-4455-9BF0-30F033EBC4B4.jpeg

Needs to eat. Only 8 total tackles, 1.5 tackles for loss, 1 pass break up (on an important 3rd down against UW late in the game), 2 quarter back hurries and NO sacks.  

Now he has been healthy this year. It also can be noted that although the stats don’t show it, he has really set the edge forcing a lot of plays back inside and allowed the LB’s and others to make the tackles. He also has been double teamed ALOT.  

I feel though that this week he will feast!!

Archived