2018 AU Football Man Crush

ValleyTiger

Whoever has ryan davis, you win. I dont care about stats. The man plays with his heart. Deserves more action

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, cammycam2 said:

Whoever has ryan davis, you win. I dont care about stats. The man plays with his heart. Deserves more action

Agree.  He should be invited to the Heisman ceremony.

On 9/22/2018 at 9:04 PM, cammycam2 said:

I was thinking this morning that it *feels* like we're not getting much fire from the uppserclassmen on this team, and maybe that's why everything feels a little sloppy and lethargic. Davises Ryan and Deshaun would be the exceptions. 

Read on Coach Ray's thread that Tega is looking good in run blocking and showing improvement.  So I'll pat him on the back!!

28 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Read on Coach Ray's thread that Tega is looking good in run blocking and showing improvement.  So I'll pat him on the back!!

I'm still high on him. The athleticism and attitude are there. 

5 minutes ago, LKEEL75 said:

All you guys are just jealous that Iggy is showing out.  hahaha

Not me! He's making my MMW predictions look good. Now I just need him to bag a pick six...

On 9/22/2018 at 8:04 PM, cammycam2 said:

So glad I chose him this year! The guy has Allen Iverson moves out there. I wish all our offensive guys played more like him

6 minutes ago, djg0017 said:

So glad I chose him this year! The guy has Allen Iverson moves out there. I wish all our offensive guys played more like him

I love watching him play. So fun to see him run. 

Smoke is just brutal coming off the edge on pass rush. He sneaks in there so well

Rewatched the game. Shedrick "Shake and Bake" Jackson had some key blocks, one on a first down run, and another on Whitlow's TD run (same drive).  That's a good way to start getting targeted in the passing game! Look for Jackson to get some looks against USM baby.

3 hours ago, johnnyAU said:

Rewatched the game. Shedrick "Shake and Bake" Jackson had some key blocks, one on a first down run, and another on Whitlow's TD run (same drive).  That's a good way to start getting targeted in the passing game! Look for Jackson to get some looks against USM baby.

Man, you’re on to something, it really worked well for NCM.  

In all honesty, I hope he has a great game against USM and gets a lot of targets.

I think my man Stidham will right the ship this week and get into the rhythm of the season.  It was about this time last year when he started lighting it up. Once we get the running game going, it will open it up a little bit for him.  I still think we should dedicate to the pass to open the run because I know my man would start looking like a Heisman if they would let him. Go get em.

My man Iggy showed out again on Saturday.  Had several crucial pass break-ups, run stops and they were obviously scared of him in the return game

On 8/9/2018 at 7:21 PM, augolf1716 said:

Well hell if no one has taken Sal Too Tall Cold Hands Cannella I will

Sal CannellaAuburn football headshots on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 in Auburn, Ala.Todd Van Emst/AU Athletics

Im right there with you on this guy. 1st TD of 2018 and is wide open the rest of the time. Even when he is covered, hes still taller then anyone trying to cover him. Just throw it high. This could be 10 yards every play. How does J.B miss him out there!!  Hes nearly 7 ft tall!!

My man Dinson got his second career pick and got our offense in excellent field position last night!  Continuing to improve on his craft.  Keep it up!

I can't believe that Deshaun Davis's season is going to be wasted by Gus and this offense. At least he's playing himself into a very nice draft slot. Top 5 all time favorite Auburn player for me, especially after this:

“I mean, it was a 16-9 game," Davis said. "I’m a senior linebacker. I had to come back. They tried to sit me down from being in pain, but in a game like that, you’re not supposed to sit out unless you can’t walk, and I could walk fine.”

https://auburn.247sports.com/Article/Auburn-linebacker-Deshaun-Davis-doesnt-let-knee-injury-slow-or-quiet-him-down-123007851/

9 hours ago, McLoofus said:

I can't believe that Deshaun Davis's season is going to be wasted by Gus and this offense. At least he's playing himself into a very nice draft slot. Top 5 all time favorite Auburn player for me, especially after this:

https://auburn.247sports.com/Article/Auburn-linebacker-Deshaun-Davis-doesnt-let-knee-injury-slow-or-quiet-him-down-123007851/

I love him. One of the brightest spots of this seasons 

Honestly, I'm trying to decide whether or not to break up. I just don't feel like my man crush is putting much effort into our relationship. I'm loyal, but not if it is a one-sided relationship. I think I have to give him a little more time to prove himself and his love for me. I think I am deserving of a little more right now.

Well 6 games into the season and my boy,

602E72AA-9836-4455-9BF0-30F033EBC4B4.jpeg

Needs to eat. 

Now he has been healthy this year. It also can be noted that although the stats don’t show it, he has really set the edge forcing a lot of plays back inside and allowed the LB’s and others to make the tackles. He also has been double teamed ALOT.  

I feel though that this week he will feast!!

84CE3376-7C06-47D8-B83F-B54A31346180.jpeg

Archived