2018 AU Football Man Crush

ValleyTiger

1 hour ago, LKEEL75 said:

Noah Igbinoghene - I think he will see time on both sides of the ball.  Could make him something really special!

He is the kick returner we've been waiting for. 

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, triangletiger said:

I'll take the big man in the middle of the d-line who does all the dirty work - Dontavious Russell.  On another note, if Quindarious Monday were to move to the other side of the ball, do you think Gus and Chip would develop a play called the 'Smoke Screen'?

Excellent choice. I will raise a glass to you when he gets drafted in April. 

Still got some underrated players left....Tutt...McClain..And I just realized...No one has picked up Javaris Davis!!!!!!

Just now, LKEEL75 said:

Guess not all feel that way... 

That article's about punts, he'll be returning kickoffs. Iggy's still in the driver's seat!

(Gus singled him out yesterday and said, as expected IMO, that Iggy is "ready to take it to the next level" or something like that.)

Sign me up for Shivers. Super excited to see him play as a freshman. My second choice was Nick Coe. Coe may be unblockable this year. BUMMER, I quit. I want to play too, just because Maverick had some free time before I did I don't get to have Worm. He is still my guy!

2 minutes ago, JFDTiger80 said:

Sign me up for Shivers. Super excited to see him play as a freshman. My second choice was Nick Coe. Coe may be unblockable this year. 

As someone who had eyes on both of them, let me be the one to let you know you’re too late on both, but I’d be happy to make another suggestion from our cellar for you. 

1 minute ago, EclecticTiger said:

As someone who had eyes on both of them, let me be the one to let you know you’re too late on both, but I’d be happy to make another suggestion from our cellar for you. 

I have since corrected my post. Thx

5 minutes ago, EclecticTiger said:

:bow:

51 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Still got some underrated players left....Tutt...McClain..And I just realized...No one has picked up Javaris Davis!!!!!!

I was torn between J. Davis and Russell.  Decided to go with Russell. 

5 hours ago, JFDTiger80 said:

Sign me up for Shivers. Super excited to see him play as a freshman. My second choice was Nick Coe. Coe may be unblockable this year. BUMMER, I quit. I want to play too, just because Maverick had some free time before I did I don't get to have Worm. He is still my guy!

73434E9B-79A3-46CE-94BB-01EE0B3C295E.gif

;)

Tried the bold the “he’s still my guy” part.

12 hours ago, sandyclawedtiger said:

Well heck! Prince is already chosen. I'll take Pat Sullivan.

Just as an FYI, the man crush is for players currently on the roster so we can keep track of them and complement their performances throughout the season.  The hope is if they happen to see our thread they will know someone is in their corner and supporting them.  Kind of like when you were in high school each football player had a cheerleader that would decorate their lockers on gameday, etc.

@JFDTiger80, the players already spoken for are on the list on the the first post by @ValleyTiger, BUT there are still some phenomenal players that have not been chosen.  Instead of doubling up on one player, I might venture out to suggest to pick one that has not been chosen.  Would hate to see one player have two people, and another player/starter not have anyone.

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

Kind of like when you were in high school each football player had a cheerleader that would decorate their lockers on gameday, etc.

Okay so wait.... I WAS one of those football players in HS.  So, by doing this, you're saying that I'm now one of the CHEERLEADERS decorating the locker?

Uhhhh....mmmmm....urrrrr....

?

2 minutes ago, tigerchris said:

It’s been a long LONG time since I’ve posted anything.  

I choose JB Grimes. 

Considered him myself.

5 hours ago, abw0004 said:

Just as an FYI, the man crush is for players currently on the roster so we can keep track of them and complement their performances throughout the season.  The hope is if they happen to see our thread they will know someone is in their corner and supporting them.  Kind of like when you were in high school each football player had a cheerleader that would decorate their lockers on gameday, etc.

@JFDTiger80, the players already spoken for are on the list on the the first post by @ValleyTiger, BUT there are still some phenomenal players that have not been chosen.  Instead of doubling up on one player, I might venture out to suggest to pick one that has not been chosen.  Would hate to see one player have two people, and another player/starter not have anyone.

I know.  It was a joke.

4 minutes ago, WarEagle2423 said:

I’m glad this thread got started again, but I’m really looking forward to the Mark My Word thread! When are we starting that one back up? 

Mark my word....soon

2 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

THE DISRESPECT IS REAL!!!!

IMG_1367.JPG

He was my crush last year and did not disappoint.  I might need to switch and pick him back up.

Archived