2018 AU Football Man Crush

ValleyTiger

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um, @djg0017, so I was wondering...you think you might let me adopt your boy Ryan Davis as my step-crush? I'm not looking for some sort of sister wife arrangement here. Not trying to encroach upon your territory or anything. I just like to watch, know what I mean? 

Don't feel weird, just go with it. 

tenor.gif?itemid=3531011

1 hour ago, Barnacle said:

Um, @djg0017, so I was wondering...you think you might let me adopt your boy Ryan Davis as my step-crush? I'm not looking for some sort of sister wife arrangement here. Not trying to encroach upon your territory or anything. I just like to watch, know what I mean? 

Don't feel weird, just go with it. 

tenor.gif?itemid=3531011

I’m all for a team effort.. Plus RD23 is so slippery in the field that he can’t really be corralled by any one person ?‍♂️

Btw I agree with you in thinking he absolutely goes off on Saturday. I think he’ll be getting the ball quickly, turning up the field, and getting down safely. Running hurry up with a heavy dose of RD sprinkled in will really expose their (and any) defense

Dinson held our secondary together tonight!  Definately critical to this team.  Keep up the good work my man!  Very proud of you. 

My man pickle with the forced fumble. He was impressive as usual, although he was gassed at the end. He gives it his all even when he’s tired and then he takes a few extra seconds to lay on the turf and catch his breath. Someone get that man some electrolytes. Up his pickle intake. Love my man crush. 

On 8/5/2018 at 8:00 PM, AU80cruiser said:

DARRELLWILLIAMS

Always seems to be in the right place at the right time.

Like I said, right place right time. Fumble recovery and tipped the sure touchdown pass from Browning in the red zone both instances.

My man crush can handle the leather helmet with style. Andrew also laid the wood to Browning once and plugged the middle well on the run game.

1AB06189-C81C-4FA1-976A-2264989EB34F.jpeg

I thought Anders looked like a kicker in his first collegiate game. 53 yarder was really nice but the first miss looked really odd to me like a bad angle for the snap. Could have been camera angle I guess. Overall I'm a believer he'll be every bit as trustworthy as Daniel was. If someone told me we'd have 21 points on the board without an extra point I wouldn't have believed them. 

My man didn’t get to eat a QB, but he flexed all over Myles Gaskin and UW’s interior line. I see the beauty in your work, DB!!

29D17071-49CC-4843-94CF-8FCEC7F88389.jpeg

Just now, BJCrawford said:

This may be somewhere else, but did anyone notice Williams unscrewing the water bottle top with his teeth on camera at the post game presser? 

Yep.  Took him like 30 minutes to get it off

13 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

This may be somewhere else, but did anyone notice Williams unscrewing the water bottle top with his teeth on camera at the post game presser? 

LOL just couldn't put the phone down.

Archived