2018 AU Football Man Crush

ValleyTiger

18 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Well my man crush made me eat my words mostly Sal "sure hands" Cannella 

Can't tell which words you had to eat, lol. 

Salmonator 2018 is a weapon. 

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Can't tell which words you had to eat, lol. 

Salmonator 2018 is a weapon. 

Actually I heard JS and SC spent a lot of time in the spring and summer working together. I think SC’s confidence level is much higher now. 

33 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Not true.  We might not have wine by as much but pretty sure AC could have made his FG from there.

C'mon man just run with the joke

My man Horton did not have a good game, probably the worst I've seen him play. 

:slapfh:

He better get some push this week against Alabama St. so he can be ready for LSWho's D Line.

37 minutes ago, Ber798297 said:

Coach Steele is my man!!  Love his pep speeches!!

Yikes! I just made a new interior doorway, damn Steele is a boss. 

We're their adversity! ??

9 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Happy to see much more of this

Image result for gus malzahn images

than this...

Image result for gus malzahn images

I think my man crush did fairly well this week. Not too many "Huh?" plays.

Has Gus done something with his hair? He looks... different this week. In a good way.

3 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Has Gus done something with his hair? He looks... different this week. In a good way.

His wife has him dye his hair every season.

3 hours ago, fredst said:

Add a nose pick to this pose and its perfect....

You don't know what he did with those thumbs after the photo was taken.....

6 hours ago, fredst said:

Add a nose pick to this pose and its perfect....

Hey!!! Stop picking on this handsome, semi-doofus looking, man-crush of mine. He's worthy of our respect with that W over UW!!! 

I just got back from the land where the buffalo (bison) roam that had little to no internet access.  After watching the replay of the game I was very pleased with the way my man crush performed.  CCL had a great game plan for the first half and Auburn moved the ball with consistency.  Auburn took what the defense gave us, not too many speed sweeps, runs up the middle on first down and even saw a pass or two on first down.

As both teams made adjustments at half and after Gus’ half time tirade about running the ball more, the third and most of the 4th qtr were a little frustrating.  At crunch time the play calling and execution was what we needed.  When the Washington defense went to a pass defense in the red zone, boom we call the Gus special run up the middle for the score.

I truly believe Gus has trust in CCL this season and we should see more of the same the rest of the season.  The true test will come against LSU.  Can’t wait.

18 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

My boy Asa has a rough debut.  Stid missed him on that wheel route that may could’ve gone for 6.  Then he had that fumble.  Good to get those nerves of the first time out of the way.  

Would have been nice to see him get more than 2 carries. 

May I return my man crush? 

Last year I had Kyle Davis...I feel like I am causing these players more harm than good. 

I am sorry, NCM. 

12 minutes ago, AidiAU said:

May I return my man crush? 

Last year I had Kyle Davis...I feel like I am causing these players more harm than good. 

I am sorry, NCM. 

Ah c'mon now, weren't many targets to go around this week and Nate looked pretty good last week. Hang in there Aidi.

2 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

Ah c'mon now, weren't many targets to go around this week and Nate looked pretty good last week. Hang in there Aidi.

He had two(?) tonight, but I honestly can’t recall if the missed were on him. ??‍♀️

Archived