2018 AU Football Man Crush

ValleyTiger

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

I've had the same the last two and am hoping for his last too.

Then again I might take Joey G before another just to mess with him.

😁

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Then again I might take Joey G before another just to mess with him.

😁

The only thing you’d be messing up is your streak. lol

But thanks for confirming that I’m stuck in your head.

18 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Should I take the bullet again and go for Gus? I actually think he'll have a better year...

Yes but just in case be prepared. 

giphy.gif

25 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

The only thing you’d be messing up is your streak. lol

But thanks for confirming that I’m stuck in your head.

tenor.gif

8 minutes ago, bigbird said:

tenor.gif

So this gif is perfect for a lot of reasons, but one of them is the look on Raffi's face that says, "Are you paying attention to me? Did you even notice what I just did to/near your butt?" And Ruxin is just continuing his conversation with the other adults in the room. 

On 7/10/2019 at 12:50 PM, Auctoritas said:

Seriously though, let's set a date and time for the new thread. 

Could tie it to the SEC Media Days since that's the unofficial kickoff for CFB. Makes it strategeric too - are people ready to grab their crush without seeing how the Fall Practice is going? Or are you going to risk waiting and grab the dark horse in August?

On 7/10/2019 at 12:54 PM, toddc said:

I think that whoever had a player last year should get dibs! I had Mathew Hill and would love to have him again. I really thought he would do what Seth Williams did last year.

On 7/10/2019 at 1:20 PM, abw0004 said:

@ValleyTiger is the one who does this thread, so I will let him make the call!  I know he does it in August.  I'm just here to get the hype train rolling.

On 7/11/2019 at 10:30 AM, LKEEL75 said:

Come on now....  We should be allowed to inherit the player we picked last year if we want.  There is no way I want to give up Iggy!!!!

Thanks @abw0004

PSA - Thread gets rebooted yearly on the 2nd or 3rd day of fall practice. Why not the 1st day? Well it gives a day for the hAUt pictures to surface enticing the masses and Gus will give his housekeeping announcements regarding departures and such on Day 1. When the fall camp schedule is released I'll drop a date for the thread.

It's first come, first served. Players won't roll over from year to year. Why? This is a player support deal, show up to get your guy, otherwise there's plenty of other Tigers that could use support. 

13 hours ago, ValleyTiger said:

Thanks @abw0004

PSA - Thread gets rebooted yearly on the 2nd or 3rd day of fall practice. Why not the 1st day? Well it gives a day for the hAUt pictures to surface enticing the masses and Gus will give his housekeeping announcements regarding departures and such on Day 1. When the fall camp schedule is released I'll drop a date for the thread.

It's first come, first served. Players won't roll over from year to year. Why? This is a player support deal, show up to get your guy, otherwise there's plenty of other Tigers that could use support. 

Woo!

Know what might be fun? A weekly thread and poll of which man crush crushed it the most. We ride or die with our crush, but that would be a great thread/place for someone to brag and tell everyone why, in particular, they should be envious. Fabulous internet points for the winner, ignominious defeat for the losers.

17 hours ago, Auctoritas said:

Woo!

Know what might be fun? A weekly thread and poll of which man crush crushed it the most. We ride or die with our crush, but that would be a great thread/place for someone to brag and tell everyone why, in particular, they should be envious. Fabulous internet points for the winner, ignominious defeat for the losers.

Deshaun Davis and Jeff Holland the last 2 years. I updated the thread often :)

No clue who I'm going to pick this year, as I'm pretty sure the apple of my eye is spoken for. 

23 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

No clue who I'm going to pick this year, as I'm pretty sure the apple of my eye is spoken for. 

What do you mean? No one has claimed me

On 7/15/2019 at 10:08 AM, bigbird said:

What do you mean? No one has claimed me

What's the word on this situation, btw?

4 hours ago, fredst said:

What's the word on this situation, btw?

You haven't heard?

Since my streak is so good (Kyle davis, NCM), I’m picking George Pickens. 

#pickenpickens

#yourewelcome

• 2 weeks later...

Since last year I picked Big Prince and he did so well, compared to the rest of the line, perhaps I should do us all a favor and take the WHOLE Offensive Line. :beer2:

21 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

Where has this ^^^^ guy been?? :nonono:

I'm a mod so I figured I would give it a shot to see what my mod powers can do. lol

:tease:

7 hours ago, ellitor said:

I'm a mod so I figured I would give it a shot to see what my mod powers can do. lol

:tease:

As a Mod you were given great power in your index finger. With it you can erase the past and change the course of the thread. 😁

Screenshot_20190729-055529~2.png

13 minutes ago, gr82be said:

As a Mod you were given great power in your index finger. With it you can erase the past and change the course of the thread. 😁

Screenshot_20190729-055529~2.png

You mean the I-don't-know-what-happened-to-your-post-must've-been-a-computer-glitch power? 

That could come in handy in that thread. 😃

Archived