2018 AU Football Man Crush

ValleyTiger

6 hours ago, ellitor said:

No offense but not my cup of tea. That’s why I have rarely  participated in this yearly tradition.

IMG_1393.GIF

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, ellitor said:

Y’all think that’s bad, I’m gonna piss off the entire family. Rolling Toomers corner rarely done anything for me.

tumblr_mbjrudD6t31qbdq9so1_500.gif

11 hours ago, ellitor said:

Y’all think that’s bad, I’m gonna piss off the entire family. Rolling Toomers corner rarely done anything for me. 

C61D641E-EC75-4E0B-B4B3-25C8FA2CAE05.gif

I’ll take OC Chip Lindsey.  The man needs to have a good year and I’m hoping he can step up and produce.

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

I’ll take OC Chip Lindsey.  The man needs to have a good year and I’m hoping he can step up and produce.

There is no hoping with Man Crushes, it's flat out sunshine. :jossun:

21 hours ago, LKEEL75 said:

Sorry, but you are too late for Iggy... Try again

How many players are we to choose from? Im quite sure ther are many more members on this forum then there are 1st and 2nd team players, so there almost have to be duplicate picks? IJS

43 minutes ago, tbone4jc said:

How many players are we to choose from? Im quite sure ther are many more members on this forum then there are 1st and 2nd team players, so there almost have to be duplicate picks? IJS

This is true, but the "rules" of the thread is that a player\coach can only be picked once.  Please see previous pages of people being rejected....

In the first scrimmage....

"Davis said Stidham didn't look rusty at all and made several back-shoulder throws, including one to freshman Shedrick Jackson."

Shedrick "Shake and Bake" Jackson already making some plays. Just sayin'.    :happydance:

3 hours ago, johnnyAU said:

In the first scrimmage....

"Davis said Stidham didn't look rusty at all and made several back-shoulder throws, including one to freshman Shedrick Jackson."

Shedrick "Shake and Bake" Jackson already making some plays. Just sayin'.    :happydance:

Stidham making back shoulder throws ...

tenor.gif

11 hours ago, cammycam2 said:

Jamien sherwood. Lets get it

@AUinGA44 picked Sherwood back on page 3. Pick another please.

8 hours ago, tbone4jc said:

Bruh, we got a roster full of dudes prime for crushing on ?. Everyone on the board wont participate anyways, but we've got some sure to be 1st and 2nd teamers left unpicked so far, i.e. those young stud LBers and amazingly #13 is still in play. 

9 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Well hell if no one has taken Sal Too Tall Cold Hands Cannella I will

Sal CannellaAuburn football headshots on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 in Auburn, Ala.Todd Van Emst/AU Athletics

He’s only available if you have a man bun 

3 hours ago, bigbird said:

If J. Davis is still on the board  in the morning, switch my crush back to him, @ValleyTiger

PSA: @bigbird has had a change of :hearts: and wants to go back to his old flame, Javaris Davis. I guess we will oblige him. No extreme PDA, tho, please.

Smoke Monday is back on the board folks.

3 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

PSA: @bigbird has had a change of :hearts: and wants to go back to his old flame, Javaris Davis. I guess we will oblige him. No extreme PDA, tho, please.

Smoke Monday is back on the board folks.

I reserve the right to call Smoke my step-crush

3 hours ago, abw0004 said:

@ValleyTiger it might be a good idea to list any 1st and 2nd teamers still on the board so people know who is left.  

Ask and ye shall receive!

The following 1st and 2nd teamers are still left: Jalen Harris, Marquis McClain, Seth Williams, Devan Barrett, Marquel Harrell, Kaleb Kim, Mike Horton, Calvin Ashley, Austin Troxell, Tyrone Truesdell, KJ Britt, Richard McBryde, Chandler Wooten, Christian Tutt, Traivon Leonard, Jordyn Peters, and Smoke Monday.

Others to keep an eye on would be Richard Jibunor, Zakoby McClain, and Roger McCreary. I don't project them as 2nd teamers but they'll play.

I'll add it to the OP just to help those that pay attention. 

Now that you got me putting the depth chart (my unofficial, early fall camp version) on paper I might as well make a separate topic to discuss it as well.

Archived