Trey Wingenter

Has made a meteoric rise through the minor leagues since being drafted in '15 and was called up to the Padre's on Sunday...should make his major league debut any day now.  The big dude is looking like closer material with his fastball running in the upper 90's and touching 100 on occasion.  Will become the 51st former Auburn player in the big leagues.

3 hours ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Has made a meteoric rise through the minor leagues since being drafted in '15 and was called up to the Padre's on Sunday...should make his major league debut any day now.  The big dude is looking like closer material with his fastball running in the upper 90's and touching 100 on occasion.  Will become the 51st former Auburn player in the big leagues. 

Would never have thought he'd be big league material when he was in college. Is certainly a big dude, but wasn't dominant in college. Glad to see he's come a long way and is gonna throw in the big leagues! Congrats Trey!

55 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

who was his pitching coach at auburn?  i could look it up myself ... but i dont wanna

Would've been Golloway years so he was under Foxhall I think in 2014.

Archived