All Things Shaun "Worm" Shivers (merged threads)

Momma Worm

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Momma Worm said:

WAR EAGLE.... Fall Camp is here

Now that your son is officially on the roster, feel free to post on the football side of the forum!  We would love to have your commentary on the posts regarding the fall practices and such!

6 hours ago, abw0004 said:

Now that your son is officially on the roster, feel free to post on the football side of the forum!  We would love to have your commentary on the posts regarding the fall practices and such!

A true insider indeed

9 hours ago, abw0004 said:

Absolutely... just hit me up!  #WarEagle?

22 minutes ago, Grumps said:

BOOM! I am expecting a thicker, faster Tre Mason! Tell him to keep up the great work!

giphy.gif

He looks like he means business in these pics. Got those little Mike Singeltary ? eye, like, imma come at ya bro!!!

While visiting home last week, Shivers stopped by some local inner city optimist teams that he use to play against as a youth. He spoke about the importance of education, working hard on the field & defying the odds. The kids & coaches were excited to see him & it was a wonderful experience to be able to give back mentally.  Here are a few shots from the visits. 

1336336F-FB59-45D3-BB61-76E61D1460DD.jpeg

C84D4073-A054-44FB-BCC0-37F144FC1906.jpeg

00150080-D477-47D6-8F48-67BF43F93832.jpeg

E30B54E3-A127-457A-9C4E-90CDD1987BC7.jpeg

B493DD5E-5FD3-4326-AC19-CC9610A1F4C1.jpeg

39E30F97-DA7E-4DC3-8877-65CDE2CCF18C.jpeg

9E0CD32F-B43F-4881-A91F-5CF097623A12.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Momma Worm said:

He’s getting bigger & stronger! 

7CDA433D-BA4A-4B4A-AD44-865CCA3221BE.jpeg

D52698A4-2656-4A70-A1EE-7CE85E576956.jpeg

Momma, we need to carry these Worm conversations over to the Football forum since he is actually an official member of the team and is impressing coaches. I am certain a Worm thread in the Football forum will be very popular over the next several years!

7 minutes ago, JFDTiger80 said:

Momma, we need to carry these Worm conversations over to the Football forum since he is actually an official member of the team and is impressing coaches. I am certain a Worm thread in the Football forum will be very popular over the next several years!

I have a feeling that will happen organically as soon as he has a chance to touch the football on game day. 

19 minutes ago, JFDTiger80 said:

Thank you I just found it. ? I didnt realize there were different forums. Im so use to this one lol. 

So if I would like to share things moving forward, I will post there. #WarEagle?

1 hour ago, AidiAU said:

@Momma Worm what are the athletic dorms like? Does he have a roommate? 

They are very nice.... they look like apartments. There are 2 players to a room. Each player has their own rooms & bathrooms. They share the kitchen, washer & dryer (which is located in each room) 

Freshman LB Mike Harris is his roommate 

04A9C413-06DF-4EDE-A961-0E7793AC295D.jpeg

that neck though! I'm starting to get on the Worm bandwagon. I'm having visions of this kid bouncing off and running by tacklers!

Archived