Momma Worm

All Things Shaun "Worm" Shivers (merged threads)

9 hours ago, Momma Worm said:

WAR EAGLE.... Fall Camp is here

Now that your son is officially on the roster, feel free to post on the football side of the forum!  We would love to have your commentary on the posts regarding the fall practices and such!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, abw0004 said:

Now that your son is officially on the roster, feel free to post on the football side of the forum!  We would love to have your commentary on the posts regarding the fall practices and such!

A true insider indeed

9 hours ago, abw0004 said:

Absolutely... just hit me up!  #WarEagle🦅

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Grumps said:

BOOM! I am expecting a thicker, faster Tre Mason! Tell him to keep up the great work!

giphy.gif

Edited by DAG
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Grumps said:

THAT'S what I mean by thicker!

I’m just joking my guy lol

Just now, DAG said:

I’m just joking my guy lol

Yeah I know! It was the SNL guy who gave it away!

• Like 1

He looks like he means business in these pics. Got those little Mike Singeltary 👀 eye, like, imma come at ya bro!!!

Edited by toddc

Wonderful thing for Shaun to do!

• Like 6
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, Momma Worm said:

He’s getting bigger & stronger! 

7CDA433D-BA4A-4B4A-AD44-865CCA3221BE.jpeg

D52698A4-2656-4A70-A1EE-7CE85E576956.jpeg

Momma, we need to carry these Worm conversations over to the Football forum since he is actually an official member of the team and is impressing coaches. I am certain a Worm thread in the Football forum will be very popular over the next several years!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, JFDTiger80 said:

Momma, we need to carry these Worm conversations over to the Football forum since he is actually an official member of the team and is impressing coaches. I am certain a Worm thread in the Football forum will be very popular over the next several years!

I have a feeling that will happen organically as soon as he has a chance to touch the football on game day. 

19 minutes ago, JFDTiger80 said:

Thank you I just found it. 😊 I didnt realize there were different forums. Im so use to this one lol. 

So if I would like to share things moving forward, I will post there. #WarEagle🦅

Edited by Momma Worm
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

that neck though! I'm starting to get on the Worm bandwagon. I'm having visions of this kid bouncing off and running by tacklers!