All Things Shaun "Worm" Shivers (merged threads)

Momma Worm

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This dude should be RB3 behind Boobie and Kam. Love the way this guy runs hard and fast. He is gonna be a special player in years to come. Would love to see him on kickoff and punt returns! 

1 minute ago, tbone1430 said:

This dude should be RB3 behind Boobie and Kam. Love the way this guy runs hard and fast. He is gonna be a special player in years to come. Would love to see him on kickoff and punt returns! 

Should be Rb 1c

3 minutes ago, tbone1430 said:

He is RB3.

On 9/7/2018 at 4:28 PM, Momma Worm said:

#WAREAGLE! It's almost game day! I just want to thank everyone that believes & supports my son on the this forum. I was on Auburn Undercover & I saw some things people were saying about my son. Not only was it ignorant but it was HILARIOUS! I have never seen a person be so upset about someone elses opinion. If people have good things to say about Worm they kind of get ridiculed for it lmao.... they always try to leave him out of the mix as if he wont ever be a vital part of the team. I just laughed at the comments as I read them because we are from SOUTH FLORIDA baby and we don't scare easy.... actually if you live in my house, you are a part of #TeamNOFEAR! So with that being said, we aren't going anywhere!!!!! again I want to say, THANK You and your support is very much appreciated.  See you on the Plains

Was that fun, Momma? :)

3 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Has he caught a pass yet? That's one part of his game I still want to see. Maybe we will see him get more involved in the screen game next week.

I want to see a wheel personally

Congratulations @Momma Worm !!!!

I know y’all are rolling your first Toomer’s Corner Waaaaar Eagle ? 

11 minutes ago, MaxP said:

Sproles was one of the best collegiate running backs of all time. I would love to see Shivers come close to his production. 

He's a stronger runner than Sproles.  Kid can lay a lick.

28 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

But I’m going to get me a Worm Auburn jersey. Really going enjoy watching him run the ball the next couple of years. 

What size?   Lol...   

He has that look,.  You can see it in his eyes...   I like that part of his game the most... Already.  

MommaWorm, I am so happy for you and Shaun!!   He is a MAN!!  He is going to be special!!  I am happy that y'all are Auburn Tigers!!   War Eagle!!!

17 minutes ago, The Plainsman said:

What size?   Lol...   

He has that look,.  You can see it in his eyes...   I like that part of his game the most... Already.  

He runs SO much bigger than his size. I was excited about him when I saw his hudl. Not afraid of contact and an all around back. Glad we aren't treating him like a gimmick back. 

Archived