All Things Shaun "Worm" Shivers (merged threads)

Momma Worm

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Momma Worm, thanks for coming around and sharing all of this with us. You and Shaun really do shine a positive light and make the Auburn experience more fun. 

I know I've probably said that before. I'll say it again. But y'all really are the best. 

Took my family to their first track meet this weekend. Got to see both of our speedsters run the 100. What a treat!!  We walked over from the baseball field and Kam Martin was walking from the dorms. So I told my boys that he was from Texas too. He was class talking to them he asked them as many questions as they asked him. I was impressed!!  Back to Worm. Oh my goodness. He is an absolute freak!! There is no way a kid that big should be able to run that fast!!

18 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Thank you for sharing Momma Worm.  I believe Gus loves his players so much.  Also, you are waaaaay too young to have a son in college!!! Girl!

I was thinking the exact same thing!!

Hi momma worm! I am looking forward to seeing Worm do his thing on the gridiron this fall.  We will be absolutely loaded with the backs we have this coming fall.  I can see Joey handing it off to Worm for big yardage gains. I wish more parents of players would do what you do for your son.  I know we have many great parents out there for our team, but know there are some kids who do not have a good home environment like you provide for your son.

On 4/21/2019 at 10:50 PM, 3rdgeneration said:

Thank you for sharing Momma Worm.  I believe Gus loves his players so much.  Also, you are waaaaay too young to have a son in college!!! Girl!

It’s hard to get used to thinking I am speaking to a grown man’s mother and she’s actually younger than me. I’m old. 

On 4/21/2019 at 1:54 PM, Gene Loblaw said:

Really cool stuff. Excited to see year two of the Worm. Still pisses me off that his long TD against Bama got called back. Kid is so much fun to watch

You and me both. He earned every step of that run.

18 hours ago, Rednilla said:

You and me both. He earned every step of that run.

He’ll more than make up for it this year.  I would love to see him “Go Caddy” (2003 edition) on them this year!

• 3 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, Auburn Kev said:

We don’t care if you wear anything from  #1 to # 49. I just want the opponents to be looking at the number on your back early and often. WDE. 

On 3/20/2019 at 4:42 PM, Momma Worm said:

Yes I caught the jersey edit lol.... Someone thought the entire picture was edited but it was just the jersey, he is really built like this.  I was getting use to 25 (2-5 Get Live, I always have a slogan) his freshman year in high school he was 24 (2-4 gone get his, lol)  but I love when he is V8. It just seems like it belongs on him and he turns into a lil action figure when its on his chest. #8 has been his number since his last year of little league. 

V8 it is 

Worm sort of reminds me of tuitt when be played running back for a sec. Actually I wouldn't mind having him on the team right now

• 4 weeks later...

War Eagle

In ghost reading comments about the AU football team, I see a lot of speaking in regards to leadership.... & who will be leaders on this team this upcoming season. I see #Brotherhood as they #RideForTheBrand & I got excited.... mainly because I saw my son stepping up & motivating his brothers! This video was posted today on the AU Football IG  page & I just wanted to share! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! #WarEagle🦅 #ImReady4SomeFootball

7 hours ago, Momma Worm said:

War Eagle

In ghost reading comments about the AU football team, I see a lot of speaking in regards to leadership.... & who will be leaders on this team this upcoming season. I see #Brotherhood as they #RideForTheBrand & I got excited.... mainly because I saw my son stepping up & motivating his brothers! This video was posted today on the AU Football IG  page & I just wanted to share! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! #WarEagle🦅 #ImReady4SomeFootball

War Eagle, Momma. Definitely counting on Worm to be that dude. He's shown it so much already- such as talking to young players back home- and he's not a freshman anymore. Plus he just has that spark that not many guys have. His energy and passion really do remind me of his position coach, and I think that's going to yield huge dividends for us on and off the field.

I know you hear us voice a lot of negative opinions and pessimism about other aspects of the offense, and I know that's a bummer. But your son is 100% a bright spot and if we realize our potential on offense this season and beyond, a big part of that will be because of Worm. 

5 hours ago, McLoofus said:

War Eagle, Momma. Definitely counting on Worm to be that dude. He's shown it so much already- such as talking to young players back home- and he's not a freshman anymore. Plus he just has that spark that not many guys have. His energy and passion really do remind me of his position coach, and I think that's going to yield huge dividends for us on and off the field.

I know you hear us voice a lot of negative opinions and pessimism about other aspects of the offense, and I know that's a bummer. But your son is 100% a bright spot and if we realize our potential on offense this season and beyond, a big part of that will be because of Worm. 

Thank you so much for your kind words. Its really appreciated. I don't look to deep into what is said anymore, I take the Worm approach to everything. That approach is to see it but ignore it. He says he just lets people talk because they can say what they want but that doesn't determine what he does or is going to do. So I follow suit. I think this year is going to be an amazing year. Most good things don't come easy. He will not be outworked, your either going to keep up or get left. He is a motivator above any & all things. He doesn't care about what others worry so much about and I am proud of him for that. #WarEagle

2 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

@Momma Worm So I am not sure who all is in the video with Worm, but he looks like he may have gotten taller. 

He was in the video by himself....He may have gotten a little taller, I know is definitely wider & is definitely taller than me 🤦‍♀️ 😁  

2 hours ago, Momma Worm said:

He was in the video by himself....He may have gotten a little taller, I know is definitely wider & is definitely taller than me 🤦‍♀️ 😁  

Oh dang....at first glance I thought it was Worm talking at the beginning in the huddle and I was like....He has either gotten taller or the rst of the team has shrunk LOL....I'm struggling today

20 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Oh dang....at first glance I thought it was Worm talking at the beginning in the huddle and I was like....He has either gotten taller or the rst of the team has shrunk LOL....I'm struggling today

Lol.... I figured 😂😂😂😂 this is him talking 

Archived