2021 5* UNC Transfer C Walker Kessler (4/12/21: Commits To AU!)

AuburnArch13

I spoke with jolivesr a bit ago. He told me Kessler likely stays with UNC. He did visit the campus, but of course the coaches couldn't see him and of course we can't afford a "Saban bump" especially from Bruce. Things can change and he will let me know, but his sources say he stays at UNC. 

• Dislike 2

1 hour ago, smithsaufan1345162789 said:

I spoke with jolivesr a bit ago. He told me Kessler likely stays with UNC. He did visit the campus, but of course the coaches couldn't see him and of course we can't afford a "Saban bump" especially from Bruce. Things can change and he will let me know, but his sources say he stays at UNC. 

JLee has hinted that he may be thinking it's AU, although that may just be the way I read it. 

Someone posted a tweet that said something like it looks like Kessler is headed back to UNC and he said "interesting."

Who knows at this point. Kinda tired of the guy tbh. Love for him to come here but if not, stop wasting our time bro.

8 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Who knows at this point. Kinda tired of the guy tbh. Love for him to come here but if not, stop wasting our time bro.

I will be upset with him if Gurley chose Bama over us because we wanted Kessler more.  So essentially we would have lost out on two guys because of Kessler.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I will be upset with him if Gurley chose Bama over us because we wanted Kessler more.  So essentially we would have lost out on two guys because of Kessler.

Given respective positions, Jabari and Jaylin might’ve been a bigger factor. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Love 6

Swish baby!!! Go big Bruce boom 💥 

Edited by toddc
  • Like 1

• Love 4

• Thanks 1

@DAG GET IN HERE AND CELEBRATE WITH US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get your good dancing shoes WE CELEBRATING TONIGHT!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

AFTER ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE CRAZINESS AND DRAMA THAT This kid has put our KAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE through I know he cannot wait to de recruit the hell out of him!!!!! HAVE A FUN SUMMER WALKER!!!! lol WAR DAMN BRUCE PEARL EAGLE BAY BAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

Starting five of: Wendell Green Jr, Trey Alexander, Allen Flanigan, Jabari Smith Jr, and Walker Kessler

Coming off the bench: Devan Cambridge, Jaylin Williams, Dylan Cardwell, Zep Jasper.

With the possibility of getting: Scoota Henderson and J.T Thor back.

I need @Maverick.AUwith the Kermit picture. :D

• Love 2

• Like 1

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Last thing said about TyTy was people on the bunker don't think it's likely we get him. At this point with things leaning to Thor coming back and the possibility of getting Scoot to reclassify, I'm fine with what we have. lol That's a solid 11 deep rotation, not counting Stretch.

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Last thing said about TyTy was people on the bunker don't think it's likely we get him. At this point with things leaning to Thor coming back and the possibility of getting Scoot to reclassify, I'm fine with what we have. lol That's a solid 11 deep rotation, not counting Stretch.

They are recruiting Ty Ty at the 2. If we can get him we absolutely take him and make a spot for him. Stretch is not needed anymore. It is not only best for AU to open up a scholly but best for him to go where he can find consistent playing time.

• Like 1

If we have one spot left, I hope Scoota reclassifies. After that, my top choice would be landing Desi Sills.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

They are recruiting Ty Ty at the 2. If we can get him we absolutely take him and make a spot for him. Stretch is not needed anymore. It is not only best for AU to open up a scholly but best for him to go where he can find consistent playing time.

The whole point was it doesn't seem like we're gonna get him. lol I agree that no matter what, I think it's time for Stretch to find a better place to play.

• ellitor changed the title to 2021 5* UNC Transfer C Walker Kessler (4/12/21: Commits To AU!)
  • ellitor pinned and featured this topic
4 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

The whole point was it doesn't seem like we're gonna get him. lol I agree that no matter what, I think it's time for Stretch to find a better place to play.

If Tipton says something I pay attention. He speaks to a lot of these kids. We may not get him but obviously we are in it a lot more than people think. Def am putting pen to paper co signing about Stretch for sure.

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 1

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

If Tipton says something I pay attention. He speaks to a lot of these kids. We may not get him but obviously we are in it a lot more than people think.

Don't know who the Tipton person is. I just listen to what @ellitorsays. 😛

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Don't know who the Tipton person is. I just listen to what @ellitorsays. 😛

Tipton is the guy who does all the edits for kids when they commit somewhere. He knows ahead of time where kids are going.

• Like 1