2021 5* UNC Transfer C Walker Kessler (4/12/21: Commits To AU!)

AuburnArch13

1 minute ago, fredst said:

WWWWWWOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! LFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E7974A87-53D1-4F4A-A22A-7DD455D2722E.gif

MR FRED!!!!!!!!!!! THEY BROUGHT IN THE FREAKING CLOSER TO SEAL THE DEAL!!!!!!!!!! THE OG GOAT THE KING GOOB!!!!!!!!!! OUR GUY GREG BROWN!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!! INDEEEEEEEED!!!!! lol

58dabfe10a7d1.image.jpg?resize=1200,947

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Bruce put his heart and soul into recruitment of WK. Congratulations Coach. You gotta love our Coach. He just won't give up. And we know he and his staff will coach Walker into a much better player than he was at UNC. I know if a frog had wings but If Cooper had stayed, if Scoot reclassifies, if Thor comes back we could have had an all 5* starting lineup. (I'm pretty sure Thor was a 5* until he reclassified). A thought for star gazers.😉

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tgrogan21 said:

Last thing said about TyTy was people on the bunker don't think it's likely we get him. At this point with things leaning to Thor coming back and the possibility of getting Scoot to reclassify, I'm fine with what we have. lol That's a solid 11 deep rotation, not counting Stretch.

@tgrogan21 TyTy is supposedly very much in play. JLee says it will be a good while before he commits anywhere though.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

They are recruiting Ty Ty at the 2

@GwillMac6 There's mixed reports on that. JOlivesr says the 2. JLee says he's being recruited as a point (unless he changed that the past day or so).

12 minutes ago, cole256 said:

It's about to get interesting.....if everybody is healthy watch the change in pace and improvement on defense. 

I'm just excited thinking about this super fast Green kid having both Jabari and Kessler as trailer 3 options! we could break a few records in that department 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, tgrogan21 said:

I still like listening to ellitor more, but that's probably just because I'm more familiar with him.

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@tgrogan21 TyTy is supposedly very much in play. JLee says it will be a good while before he commits anywhere though.

Thanks for the info. Was going off of the last post in the TyTy thread. :)

Super excited for this one. I’m pretty sure this is the only thread I’ve ever created for recruit, and it finally payed off. And it only took two and half years! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

@DAG GET IN HERE AND CELEBRATE WITH US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get your good dancing shoes WE CELEBRATING TONIGHT!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148861lmu9sqawcvzhtjrfh

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

I mean I’m shocked over this one. The team next year is going to have so much talent and firepower at all positions. We are going to have expectations like this program has never seen before. Hope our boys are ready for it. 

welcome to AU Mr Kessler! Should of been here all along but glad to have you now!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Just now, gravejd said:

welcome to AU Mr Kessler! Should of been here all along but glad to have you now!

It’s like sending one of your employees to the competitor to train them, then bring them back haha. Still has 4 years to play (if necessary of course). 

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

It’s like sending one of your employees to the competitor to train them, then bring them back haha. Still has 4 years to play (if necessary of course). 

Double agent to destroy them from the inside. If that isn’t an auburn man, idk what is

• Like 1
  • Haha 1