2018 Fall Camp - 8/07/18 (First Day Full Pads)

AUld fAUx@

11 minutes ago, AidiAU said:

Is Grimes really short or are our guys just that big? He looks so little in the video! 

Both

43 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

IMHO he is taking those reps because he knows exactly what to do. Watching his reps can be more valuable than taking the rep yourself when you don’t know what you’re doing yet.  

So..... He's a demo back ?

26 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Shivers is undoubtedly the most intriguing player for me going into the season. I can't wait to see what he can do.

...with anticip...

Chip sounds confident and sounds confident in the OL as well.  Only stressor I noticed was the conversation around center and that was body language (the rub of his forehead)

9 hours ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

One hopes

I mean really we've had a season's worth of major injuries and the season hasn't even started yet. 4 players with major injuries just in the spring. I'm gonna be nervous awaiting scrimmage results everytime.

4 hours ago, corchjay said:

Chip sounds confident and sounds confident in the OL as well.  Only stressor I noticed was the conversation around center and that was body language (the rub of his forehead)

This is the kind of in-depth analysis I come here for!

6 hours ago, corchjay said:

Hopefully he's just bummed that he's having to pull a quality guy away from guard to get a decent first five. 

4 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Hopefully he's just bummed that he's having to pull a quality guy away from guard to get a decent first five. 

Or... maybe he just had an itch.

14 hours ago, alexava said:

Unless Gus has quietly decided on a change to a very pass happy style of offense...... I agree. 

They might be planning more 1 back formations.  Makes sense. 

Archived