Greater threat— Mueller or Putin?

TexasTiger

Pirro even suggesting that a decorated veteran who is upholding the law is a bigger threat to democracy than a adversarial foreign dictator who murders his opposition is evidence of just how much nonsense Fox promotes. It’s North Korean state tv with more commercials.

23 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

"When I’m at work and see a TV with Fox News on I change it ASAP"

Brother Salty, are you finally moving toward revisionism, or is that a quote from someone else?

18 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Brother Salty, are you finally moving toward revisionism, or is that a quote from someone else?

Yes Brother Homer.....good to see you back. Noticed you gone for a day or so. Pretty boring with you absent and @NolaAuTiger hard studying again, plus working up something to sue your old arse about. Stay out of Louisiana or the FL Panhandle for a few years my advice. ? 

Just now, SaltyTiger said:

Yes Brother Homer.....good to see you back. Noticed you gone for a day or so. Pretty boring with you absent and @NolaAuTiger hard studying again, plus working up something to sue your old arse about. Stay out of Louisiana or the FL Panhandle for a few years my advice. ? 

Is that meant to be some sort of threat?

Archived