Omarosa probably needs to be prosecuted

AUDub

2 hours ago, AU64 said:

Abuse of her position.....using a government car as her personal taxi, brought her wedding party to the WH apparently without security clearance and more.   She was just someone flashing her "connections" and creating problems for the staff....and drawing a government check for not doing much apparently.  

Lots of stuff on the net about her outrageous behavior if you are really interested.

Carson, Pruit, Price hell Trump himself. These conservatives are certainly chocking out this wasteful spending. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

I realized that a minute before you posted and have edited my post to reflect it.  Thanks.

Np

Did anyone else listen to this recording? I don’t recall anything that would make this worth publishing. I have never been fired but that’s about how I’d expect it to go. 

33 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

She didn't break the law only because she was lucky.  One of the reasons SCIFs are off limits for recording devices is that by their very nature the expectation in such areas or rooms is that you can discuss matter that falls under the highest levels of security clearance and it's a safe zone to do so in.  Omarosa didn't know what Kelly would say in that meeting.  What if he'd gone into specifics on classified information when detailing to her the reasons she was in trouble?  That would be on the recording and would be illegal, and depending on the sensitivity of the information, dangerous.

So in my mind, it's more serious than just a breach of trust even if it's not technically illegal.  And at a bare minimum, she should be barred from ever obtaining a government security clearance of any level the rest of her life.

I completely agree, particularly about her getting a security clearance. I think she is a vile human being, but I was just arguing that I highly doubt she will get prosecuted because she didn't actually violate the law.

This episode just proves what we have all suspected with this WH. Everyone is out for themselves, there is no real trust and people will stab each other in the back in an instant. It's really unlike any other Administration I have witnessed.

30 minutes ago, alexava said:

Did anyone else listen to this recording? I don’t recall anything that would make this worth publishing. I have never been fired but that’s about how I’d expect it to go. 

Agree, but I think it's a scare tactic. She's now released two tapes (that in my opinion are pretty meaningless), but I think it's all about scaring the Administration. I'm sure she has tapes of things they do not want aired in public.

1 hour ago, AU64 said:

Who is making this statement ?   And why should we take it with more than a grain of salt?    Someone who does not like DT and found another way to show it. 

JMO but as I noted earlier, these kind of people are in every administration.....recall Houma and several other "characters" from HRC's posse who floated all over the government being advisors or something...and yet with no apparent responsibilities but getting paid six figures. .   

This is how politicians seem to pay off folks who are perceived to have been helpful during an election.  Most are not snakes like this woman, and when they get cut loose they just hang around waiting on their "sponsors" to get back in power though a few might write a book or something.....which seems to be her goal too. .    

I was making the statement. That was my opinion.

17 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

"When you work at the Trump White House, you're surrounded by the kind of people who would work at the Trump White House." - Jon Lovett

He only hires the best people.

2 hours ago, alexava said:

Channonc 

Don't know how he could confuse the two of you. Y'all look nothing alike.

2 hours ago, channonc said:

Agree, but I think it's a scare tactic. She's now released two tapes (that in my opinion are pretty meaningless), but I think it's all about scaring the Administration. I'm sure she has tapes of things they do not want aired in public.

Probably so.....but my view is that she is just another in a string of people over the years who are in it for themselves....and she is nothing new except for her total lack of ethics and lack of loyalty to the people who tried to help a talentless person get a high paying job.    Somehow she convinced some folks that she could deliver the "black vote" but I doubt she even delivered her own. 

The previous administrations had Sydney Blumenthal who can easily match this woman's lack of ethics.....except he used his White House connections at a much higher level to peddle influence and make money and of course Houma A (Weiner) who violated all kinds of security laws....and no charges filed. ...and never will be.  A closed society whether Dem or GOP.....all looking out for each other. 

3 hours ago, AUDub said:

I found this funny. "...because she only said GREAT things about me..."

A sycophant par excellence. 

It depends on if she was present in any other meetings and the nature of what was recorded, I think.

Good Lord. What an embarrassing person. And he's such a drama queen. My fav part is his saying she's nasty to people, while publically talking sh*t about her on Twitter. ?

9 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Good Lord. What an embarrassing person. And he's such a drama queen. My fav part is his saying she's nasty to people, while publically talking sh*t about her on Twitter. ?

He's always the first to go after people on Twitter while also being the first to cry like a little bitch (again on Twitter) when someone says anything non-positive about him.

Plus, is his irony detector broken?  He's going to call someone else nasty with the things he's said about other people?  Good Lord, man.

17 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

He's always the first to go after people on Twitter while also being the first to cry like a little bitch (again on Twitter) when someone says anything non-positive about him.

Plus, is his irony detector broken?  He's going to call someone else nasty with the things he's said about other people?  Good Lord, man.

My favorite part is he says she’s incompetent, but he hired her with taxpayer money because she said nice things about him.

14 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

My favorite part is he says she’s incompetent, but he hired her with taxpayer money because she said nice things about him.

Just goes to show you what he values in his underlings. He doesn’t really want competence, he wants loyalty. Funny that he gets neither. 

2 hours ago, AUDub said:

Don't know how he could confuse the two of you. Y'all look nothing alike.

She’ll probably take that as a complement. 

6 hours ago, alexava said:

I did. 

She's coming out with a book.

22 hours ago, AU64 said:

Probably so.....but my view is that she is just another in a string of people over the years who are in it for themselves....and she is nothing new except for her total lack of ethics and lack of loyalty to the people who tried to help a talentless person get a high paying job.    Somehow she convinced some folks that she could deliver the "black vote" but I doubt she even delivered her own. 

The previous administrations had Sydney Blumenthal who can easily match this woman's lack of ethics.....except he used his White House connections at a much higher level to peddle influence and make money and of course Houma A (Weiner) who violated all kinds of security laws....and no charges filed. ...and never will be.  A closed society whether Dem or GOP.....all looking out for each other. 

Nah. 

Jon Lovette nailed it. Nobody but Trump would have hired her in the first place.

3 hours ago, homersapien said:

Jon Lovette nailed it.Nobody but Trump would have hired her in the first place.

Never heard of Lovette. Sounds like a misogynist and a racist. Never heard of Omarosa before this thread.

" disgruntled ex employee wanting to sell a book and that is all"

3 hours ago, homersapien said:

Nah. 

Jon Lovette nailed it.Nobody but Trump would have hired her in the first place.

You should have looked back further.... from her Wikipedia bio. 

In the 1990s, Omarosa worked in the office of Vice President Al Gore during the Clinton administration. She later stated the job had been "a very difficult environment, because they don't believe in training. They just kind of throw you in the fire."[15] Gore's former office administrator, Mary Margaret Overbey, has said Omarosa "was the worst hire we ever made".[16] She was later transferred to the Commerce Department via the White House personnel office.[15] Cheryl Shavers, who then served as the department's under secretary for technology administration, has said that at the time, Omarosa was "unqualified and disruptive," adding, "I had her removed.

Apparently nobody learned because somehow she managed to hang around DC for more than 20 years sucking at the federal teat.   She sounds a lot like the Kardashians.....famous for being famous...but probably not capable of actually doing any meaningful work. 

10 hours ago, AU64 said:

In the 1990s, Omarosa worked in the office of Vice President Al Gore during the Clinton administration. She later stated the job had been "a very difficult environment, because they don't believe in training. They just kind of throw you in the fire."[15] Gore's former office administrator, Mary Margaret Overbey, has said Omarosa "was the worst hire we ever made".[16] She was later transferred to the Commerce Department via the White House personnel office.[15] Cheryl Shavers, who then served as the department's under secretary for technology administration, has said that at the time, Omarosa was "unqualified and disruptive," adding, "I had her removed.

Apparently nobody learned because somehow she managed to hang around DC for more than 20 years sucking at the federal teat.   She sounds a lot like the Kardashians.....famous for being famous...but probably not capable of actually doing any meaningful work. 

It's one thing for someone to make a bad hiring decision. When someone brags that he fired her 4 times, that means he kept hiring her.

Not going to lie, this "death by a thousand tapes" strategy is fun to watch.

12 hours ago, AU64 said:

Dude, no one knew who she was back then.  We knew who she was by 2016.  Even if all you saw was her appearances on The Apprentice any boss worth a damn wouldn't go near her with a ten-foot pole.  Yet Trump hired her anyway, even after a 25-year established track record as a loudmouthed, incompetent, back-stabbing a**hole.

8 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Dude, no one knew who she was back then.  We knew who she was by 2016.  Even if all you saw was her appearances on The Apprentice any boss worth a damn wouldn't go near her with a ten-foot pole.  Yet Trump hired her anyway, even after a 25-year established track record as a loudmouthed, incompetent, back-stabbing a**hole.

I don't know who hired her but he did not fire her so....yep...but she has had political jobs most of her life....must do a hell of an interview...?  

25 minutes ago, AU64 said:

I don't know who hired her but he did not fire her so....yep...but she has had political jobs most of her life....must do a hell of an interview...?  

The biggest a**holes often project the most confidence.

15 hours ago, AU64 said:

All the more reason for Trump not to have hired her.

Trump desperately needed a few black faces to display and she sucked up to him. She'd still be there if it weren't for Kelly.

Archived