2020 3* DT Damarjhe Lewis

RunInRed

15 minutes ago, LKEEL75 said:

The kid committed.  Do you want the coaches to continue to "love" you every day or fill out the rest of the class and get you some good teammates?  This kind of thing just frustrates me.

Other kids are feeling the love, and he knows it.

I'd bet a nickel... make that a penny... that our staff is totally okay with this. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Other kids are feeling the love, and he knows it.

I'd bet a nickel... make that a penny... that our staff is totally okay with this. 

Totally agree bigger fish. 

I hate losing defensive lineman, but I have to agree with Mcloofus on this one.  I have a feeling that BigCat Weekend will yield some nice dividends. I trust CRG & his fellow defensive coaches to bring in a nice class of defensive players before it is all said and done.

A “3-star” type player becomes a difference maker in college and beyond because he has “5-star” determination and work ethic.  “Not feeling the love” type of comments ain’t it ...

I hope all the recruits are not smelling “blood in water” for Gus and coaching staff.

18 minutes ago, PUB78 said:

I hope all the recruits are not smelling “blood in water” for Gus and coaching staff.

All it would take is reading a few select posts here...😎

20 hours ago, doc4aday said:

I hate losing defensive lineman, but I have to agree with Mcloofus on this one.  I have a feeling that BigCat Weekend will yield some nice dividends. I trust CRG & his fellow defensive coaches to bring in a nice class of defensive players before it is all said and done.

One thing I have learned, is to never doubt CRG.  He knows what he is doing.

25 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

We might be in a bit of a golden age with our DL and I encourage all AU fans to celebrate and enjoy that while it lasts. 

2 hours ago, abw0004 said:

I agree, but it seems like only two or three years ago people on this forum were screaming for Garner's head. "Can't coach, can't recruit, move him to TE coach" on and on it went. Then it stopped.

19 hours ago, WarTim said:

All it would take is reading a few select posts here...😎

More like all of the other schools in the ears of these kids. Cost us at least 3 decommits, not this kid. Not some AU message board.

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

I agree, but it seems like only two or three years ago people on this forum were screaming for Garner's head. "Can't coach, can't recruit, move him to TE coach" on and on it went. Until it stopped.

He needs some help coaching the DL. He is still one of the best in the business but has slipped a step or two the last couple of years. You would think that the guru HC could do with one less O coach and get him some help. So far that has fallen on death ears.

2 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

More like all of the other schools in the ears of these kids. Cost us at least 3 decommits, not this kid. Not some AU message board.

It has been constant since 2015. Took a little lull after November 2017 and ramped back up after UCF

2 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

He needs some help coaching the DL. He is still one of the best in the business but has slipped a step or two the last couple of years. You would think that the guru HC could do with one less O coach and get him some help. So far that has fallen on death ears.

The End/Buck needs their own coach. Someone that can teach pass rush skills a bit better. To me, it seems like we've been playing 4 DTs

35 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

30 minutes ago, bigbird said:

The End/Buck needs their own coach. Someone that can teach pass rush skills a bit better. To me, it seems like we've been playing 4 DTs

Fair point. Lawson was very good, and then Holland was very good, and then we got in some guys who should be very good but none of them have quite gotten there. 

I was excited about the Davidson/Coe hybrid thing but with a Dee Ford on that other end we'd be unstoppable. You'd hope that one of Bryant, Moultry or Jib could be at least a poor man's version. 

21 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

You'd hope that one of Bryant, Moultry or Jib could be at least a poor man's version. 

Of the 3, RJ has flashed the best play making ability.

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Some AU reporters have said Steele coaches the Bucks. That was a couple years ago when they said that. Not sure if it's still the case.

54 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Of the 3, RJ has flashed the best play making ability.

Big Kat has for me too. He has the speed but doesn’t finish off the sack very well. If he ever figures out how to finish off the sacks (some don’t) he will be a 10+ sack guy. 

who are some good coaches that come to mind that could help out CRG with the ends?  I love CRG's DL coaching and have never wavered from that, but yes, he could use a sharp DE type of coach so he can focus on making our tackles even meaner and better!

BTW...last summer my neighbor's pit bull got loose and attacked my Max and Max kicked his rear end!  Corgis are super quick and get down low when they are provoked to a fight! Kind of reminds me of a wolverine (not Michigan!!) in their low fighting crouch! Max is 40 pounds of muscle as his vet says! The dog in the pic is not Max.. Max is twice his size! Corgis are not for everyone and can be very moody when they do not get their way.

!image.jpeg

22 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

who are some good coaches that come to mind that could help out CRG with the ends?  I love CRG's DL coaching and have never wavered from that, but yes, he could use a sharp DE type of coach so he can focus on making our tackles even meaner and better!

BTW...last summer my neighbor's pit bull got loose and attacked my Max and Max kicked his rear end!  Corgis are super quick and get down low when they are provoked to a fight! Kind of reminds me of a wolverine (not Michigan!!) in their low fighting crouch! Max is 40 pounds of muscle as his vet says! The dog in the pic is not Max.. Max is twice his size! Corgis are not for everyone and can be very moody when they do not get their way.

!image.jpeg

A neighbor's corgi killed my daughter's chicken, Hazel.

What are the chances that there's a 10% percent chance that it might be slightly possible that this means Auburn has heard good news on Myles Murphy and has told Lewis they won't have a DL spot for him? 

I can dream can't I?

44 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

What are the chances that there's a 10% percent chance that it might be slightly possible that this means Auburn has heard good news on Myles Murphy and has told Lewis they won't have a DL spot for him? 

I can dream can't I?

Maybe not Murphy but probably somebody.

6 hours ago, AUDevil said:

A neighbor's corgi killed my daughter's chicken, Hazel.

sorry to hear this. Max will play with any cat that is in the mood to play with him. Otherwise, he does not like other dogs, cats, and anything with 4 legs. He really is a sweetheart when he wants to be!  Sorry about Hazel. I would. not let Max attack another dog or farm animal.

5 hours ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

I can dream can't I?

You may say I am a dreamer, but I am not the only one! (lol)

18 hours ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

I can dream can't I?

50/50 for 1/2 of 10%

5 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

50/50 for 1/2 of 10%

And a 50% chance of that happening!

🎲🎰

Archived