2020 3* DT Damarjhe Lewis

RunInRed

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right now we are waiting on a couple DB's we feel pretty good about, a TE we fill pretty good about and if I  am reading the tea leaf's correctly some D-Line that seem to be toss-ups a couple leaning our way and a couple maybe not.  Does anybody have a timeline on any of the D-Linemen as to when they will announce their commitments. I know RG always seems to pull them in late but this year I am not as confident as in years past more of a gut feeling then knowing anything. Maybe I just ate the wrong thing.

9 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Does anybody have a timeline on any of the D-Linemen as to when they will announce their commitments

Most are waiting things out. That’s the best I can tell you right now.

On Lewis, for those wondering Auburn is in the evaluation stage of him right now. There probably are a number of DTs higher on the board.

On some level you would think this guy as well as the Boykin kid would have been a bit more judicious.  With the number of AU dl that Garner has gotten to the NFL you would think they would have held a little tighter to their spots in the class.

3 hours ago, AUTiger2012 said:

On some level you would think this guy as well as the Boykin kid would have been a bit more judicious.  With the number of AU dl that Garner has gotten to the NFL you would think they would have held a little tighter to their spots in the class.

I’m not sure we’re ready to take Boykin back right now after his de committing 

20 hours ago, toddc said:

I’m not sure we’re ready to take Boykin back right now after his de committing 

Same with Lewis.

Archived