Null



Sign in to follow this  
RunInRed

2020 3* DT Damarjhe Lewis

Recommended Posts





Right now we are waiting on a couple DB's we feel pretty good about, a TE we fill pretty good about and if I  am reading the tea leaf's correctly some D-Line that seem to be toss-ups a couple leaning our way and a couple maybe not.  Does anybody have a timeline on any of the D-Linemen as to when they will announce their commitments. I know RG always seems to pull them in late but this year I am not as confident as in years past more of a gut feeling then knowing anything. Maybe I just ate the wrong thing.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Does anybody have a timeline on any of the D-Linemen as to when they will announce their commitments

Most are waiting things out. That’s the best I can tell you right now.

On Lewis, for those wondering Auburn is in the evaluation stage of him right now. There probably are a number of DTs higher on the board.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On some level you would think this guy as well as the Boykin kid would have been a bit more judicious.  With the number of AU dl that Garner has gotten to the NFL you would think they would have held a little tighter to their spots in the class.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AUTiger2012 said:

On some level you would think this guy as well as the Boykin kid would have been a bit more judicious.  With the number of AU dl that Garner has gotten to the NFL you would think they would have held a little tighter to their spots in the class.

I’m not sure we’re ready to take Boykin back right now after his de committing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, toddc said:

I’m not sure we’re ready to take Boykin back right now after his de committing 

Same with Lewis.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this