2019 4* CB Cam'Ron Kelly Transferred to UNC

WFE12

I thought that Pickens & Bo were likely going to be bumped up to a 5 star rating.  I think we will load up on 4 star recruits and a 3 star here and there to finish out this class. A top 10 finish will likely happen and this is fine by me!

1 hour ago, doc4aday said:

I thought that Pickens & Bo were likely going to be bumped up to a 5 star rating

They were by Rivals but this isn't the place to discuss them. This is the Cam'ron Kelly thread.

• ellitor unpinned this topic
  • 8 months later...

Why is this young man still listed as an Auburn signer? I've checked out Rivels, 247, Scout, SBNation and other recruiting sites and they have Can'Ron as an Auburn Tiger. These sites needs to update their pages.

• 2 months later...
  • ellitor changed the title to 2019 4* CB Cam'Ron Kelly Transferred to UNC
On 5/31/2019 at 9:27 AM, auburn4ever said:

Why is this young man still listed as an Auburn signer? I've checked out Rivels, 247, Scout, SBNation and other recruiting sites and they have Can'Ron as an Auburn Tiger. These sites needs to update their pages.

He enrolled at AU in January but transferred to UNC soon thereafter due to family reasons. He signed & enrolled at AU so he counts against our yearly 25 enrollee limit.

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

He enrolled at AU in January but transferred to UNC soon thereafter due to family reasons. He signed & enrolled at AU so he counts against our yearly 25 enrollee limit.

Is he still counted against our numbers or is on UNC’s?

3 hours ago, AlaskanFAN said:

He'll be on them for the overall limit of 85.

Edited by Mikey

5 hours ago, AlaskanFAN said:

Both teams' 25 limit as he enrolled at both schools

10 hours ago, ellitor said:

Both teams' 25 limit as he enrolled at both schools

that is yet another stupid ncaa rule ... if he is justifiably able to transfer to a new school and have immediate eligibility ... both school are supportive of the move ... then Auburn should not have to keep that initial counter slot against us.  idiot rules by idiot people ... good grief.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

that is yet another stupid ncaa rule ... if he is justifiably able to transfer to a new school and have immediate eligibility ... both school are supportive of the move ... then Auburn should not have to keep that initial counter slot against us.  idiot rules by idiot people ... good grief.

Agree 1000%!

4 hours ago, Auburn Kev said:

Wonder how the NCAA handled the Bru McCoy transfer. Did he count twice against USC and once against Texas?

https://www.12up.com/posts/freshman-wr-who-transferred-from-usc-to-texas-bizarrely-going-back-to-usc-01dc7sg3b3cx

It would be 1 & 1 since he already enrolled at USC bedore.