Null



Sign in to follow this  
WFE12

2019 4* CB Cam'Ron Kelly Transferred to UNC

Recommended Posts

I thought that Pickens & Bo were likely going to be bumped up to a 5 star rating.  I think we will load up on 4 star recruits and a 3 star here and there to finish out this class. A top 10 finish will likely happen and this is fine by me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




1 hour ago, doc4aday said:

I thought that Pickens & Bo were likely going to be bumped up to a 5 star rating

They were by Rivals but this isn't the place to discuss them. This is the Cam'ron Kelly thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is this young man still listed as an Auburn signer? I've checked out Rivels, 247, Scout, SBNation and other recruiting sites and they have Can'Ron as an Auburn Tiger. These sites needs to update their pages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/31/2019 at 9:27 AM, auburn4ever said:

Why is this young man still listed as an Auburn signer? I've checked out Rivels, 247, Scout, SBNation and other recruiting sites and they have Can'Ron as an Auburn Tiger. These sites needs to update their pages.

He enrolled at AU in January but transferred to UNC soon thereafter due to family reasons. He signed & enrolled at AU so he counts against our yearly 25 enrollee limit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ellitor said:

He enrolled at AU in January but transferred to UNC soon thereafter due to family reasons. He signed & enrolled at AU so he counts against our yearly 25 enrollee limit.

Is he still counted against our numbers or is on UNC’s?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AlaskanFAN said:

Is he still counted against our numbers or is on UNC’s?

 He'll be on them for the overall limit of 85.

Edited by Mikey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AlaskanFAN said:

Is he still counted against our numbers or is on UNC’s?

Both teams' 25 limit as he enrolled at both schools

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ellitor said:

Both teams' 25 limit as he enrolled at both schools

that is yet another stupid ncaa rule ... if he is justifiably able to transfer to a new school and have immediate eligibility ... both school are supportive of the move ... then Auburn should not have to keep that initial counter slot against us.  idiot rules by idiot people ... good grief.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

that is yet another stupid ncaa rule ... if he is justifiably able to transfer to a new school and have immediate eligibility ... both school are supportive of the move ... then Auburn should not have to keep that initial counter slot against us.  idiot rules by idiot people ... good grief.

Agree 1000%!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this