pick one RB for fantasy league

Dual-Threat Rigby

Who we taking? I missed out on Stidham as a backup but really I just want an Auburn RB and our defense (and probably Anders). BUT I feel like if I take Kam, hes getting lapped in like 2-3 weeks. BUT what if Kam balls for real and Boobie never starts?

Id rather just not draft either and wait but im in a group that has another Auburn fan and hes gonna take one of the two

6 minutes ago, corchjay said:

K-Mart easy choice.  He isn't getting passed unless he gets hurt

I really do want Kam, he has game breaking speed and seems like he's gotten big. Ill take a late flyer and pray to god he retains the spot

31 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

Kerryon ;)

If I was playing NFL, he would've been my first RB outside of the tier 1 usual suspects. He already looks the part of a weekly game breaker and should get plenty of open box looks as long as Stafford keeps being above average

6 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I really do want Kam, he has game breaking speed and seems like he's gotten big. Ill take a late flyer and pray to God he retains the spot.

FIFY because there's a difference ?. I agree on Kam. Whether he starts all season or not he's going to play a lot unless he gets hurt and you run that risk with anyone you take. Kam has worked hard. Can't wait to see what he can do. I've never participated in fantasy football leagues but I've known people who do. Seems like a lot of fun. 

Hoping we have a touchdown vulture on the roster. Sounding like it could be Whitlow or Cox, even. But both Martins and Shivers have the ability to take it to the house.

Gonna go with KMart but I think we see a touchdown-dependent sleeper wake up. 

Archived