2018 Fall Camp - Assistant Coaches Interviews

RunInRed

Coach G is the best.  I think I have mentioned it before but I think he would be a great head coach somewhere.  His football contacts would have to be insane for a staff he'd put together.   Not that I would want to lose to him but he has paid his dues and deserves a chance to see what he can do somewhere and make the big bucks.  

1 hour ago, corchjay said:

Coach G is the best.  I think I have mentioned it before but I think he would be a great head coach somewhere.  His football contacts would have to be insane for a staff he'd put together.   Not that I would want to lose to him but he has paid his dues and deserves a chance to see what he can do somewhere and make the big bucks.  

Not sure he aspires to be a head coach right now.

After listening to these interviews, this is the best I have felt about our entire coaching staff in a long time. Professional demeanors, focused on putting players first, and all on the same page. They exude confidence, and when the players are interviewed you can tell they have totally bought in to their leaders. I feel great about 2018 and beyond! 

33 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

After listening to these interviews, this is the best I have felt about our entire coaching staff in a long time. Professional demeanors, focused on putting players first, and all on the same page. They exude confidence, and when the players are interviewed you can tell they have totally bought in to their leaders. I feel great about 2018 and beyond! 

Dare I say... Everyone is pulling in the same direction? From AD down to the players? I’m Ron Burgundy?

Thank you so much, @RunInRed

I forgot how much I appreciate Grimes's style in interviews. Might be part of why I am perhaps more partial to him than more pragmatic fans are.

Brown, Woodson, Porter... just freaking cool, professional dudes. I always admire people who can combine that level of drive and professionalism with boatloads of chill. Easy to see why recruiting is picking up at their position groups. Steele, Garner, TWill... BRAVO, Gus. Take your bow, sir.

Is it me, or does Kodi come across as more confident and comfortable in his skin than in previous seasons? 

37 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Thank you so much, @RunInRed

I forgot how much I appreciate Grimes's style in interviews. Might be part of why I am perhaps more partial to him than more pragmatic fans are.

Brown, Woodson, Porter... just freaking cool, professional dudes. I always admire people who can combine that level of drive and professionalism with boatloads of chill. Easy to see why recruiting is picking up at their position groups. Steele, Garner, TWill... BRAVO, Gus. Take your bow, sir.

Is it me, or does Kodi come across as more confident and comfortable in his skin than in previous seasons? 

Would not shock me at all if both he and TWill were head coaches some day.

18 hours ago, corchjay said:

One great coach and maybe a DC one day. I think Coach G realizes he is operating right in his wheelhouse on the defensive side of the ball. 

Archived