Brad_ATX

AU Home/Home with Washington

The 2019 out of conference schedule is set and it does not include Washington. Check your sources. 

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, around4ever said:

The 2019 out of conference schedule is set and it does not include Washington. Check your sources. 

Sorry for posting a tweet from a CBS insider bro.  But typically the basketball schedule isn't done that early and games are often added within a year.  If you can post something to show me otherwise, I'll gladly back off.  But I read this as UW coming to us in the 2019-2020 season and we go to UW in 2020-2021 season.  Games will probably be in December (like the UCONN series), so they would be played in 19 and 20.

Edited by Brad_ATX

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

Sorry for posting a tweet from a CBS insider bro.  But typically the basketball schedule isn't done that early and games are often added within a year.  If you can post something to show me otherwise, I'll gladly back off.

Sorry my friend.  I didn't notice this was in the basketball forum.  I am only thinking football right now.  Carry on.  ?‍♂️

• Like 1

Just now, around4ever said:

Sorry my friend.  I didn't notice this was in the basketball forum.  I am only thinking football right now.  Carry on.  ?‍♂️

Fair enough :)

16 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Sorry for posting a tweet from a CBS insider bro.  But typically the basketball schedule isn't done that early and games are often added within a year.  If you can post something to show me otherwise, I'll gladly back off.  But I read this as UW coming to us in the 2019-2020 season and we go to UW in 2020-2021 season.  Games will probably be in December (like the UCONN series), so they would be played in 19 and 20.

I believe that UW is going to be coming to Auburn this upcoming season. It says a return trip to Seattle will take place in 19-20, so I'm assuming the "return trip" means we will get them here this upcoming year, 18-19. 

6 hours ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

By the way, this is so good for us. Washington is a solid program that is generally in the tournament pretty often right now. 

Not only that but Washington is a great campus/state to visit

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

I believe that UW is going to be coming to Auburn this upcoming season. It says a return trip to Seattle will take place in 19-20, so I'm assuming the "return trip" means we will get them here this upcoming year, 18-19. 

Edited by auburnphan

Nov 9 this year at AU with a return trip to Washington next season. 

On August 17, 2018 at 6:21 PM, augolf1716 said:

Not only that but Washington is a great campus/state to visit

You got that right.   Love the area,.  Lived there for 10 years.   

Edited by The Plainsman