Brad_ATX

AU Home/Home with Washington

Recommended Posts





The 2019 out of conference schedule is set and it does not include Washington. Check your sources. 

  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, around4ever said:

The 2019 out of conference schedule is set and it does not include Washington. Check your sources. 

Sorry for posting a tweet from a CBS insider bro.  But typically the basketball schedule isn't done that early and games are often added within a year.  If you can post something to show me otherwise, I'll gladly back off.  But I read this as UW coming to us in the 2019-2020 season and we go to UW in 2020-2021 season.  Games will probably be in December (like the UCONN series), so they would be played in 19 and 20.

Edited by Brad_ATX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

Sorry for posting a tweet from a CBS insider bro.  But typically the basketball schedule isn't done that early and games are often added within a year.  If you can post something to show me otherwise, I'll gladly back off.

Sorry my friend.  I didn't notice this was in the basketball forum.  I am only thinking football right now.  Carry on.  ?‍♂️

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, around4ever said:

Sorry my friend.  I didn't notice this was in the basketball forum.  I am only thinking football right now.  Carry on.  ?‍♂️

Fair enough :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Sorry for posting a tweet from a CBS insider bro.  But typically the basketball schedule isn't done that early and games are often added within a year.  If you can post something to show me otherwise, I'll gladly back off.  But I read this as UW coming to us in the 2019-2020 season and we go to UW in 2020-2021 season.  Games will probably be in December (like the UCONN series), so they would be played in 19 and 20.

I believe that UW is going to be coming to Auburn this upcoming season. It says a return trip to Seattle will take place in 19-20, so I'm assuming the "return trip" means we will get them here this upcoming year, 18-19. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

By the way, this is so good for us. Washington is a solid program that is generally in the tournament pretty often right now. 

Not only that but Washington is a great campus/state to visit

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

I believe that UW is going to be coming to Auburn this upcoming season. It says a return trip to Seattle will take place in 19-20, so I'm assuming the "return trip" means we will get them here this upcoming year, 18-19. 

 

Edited by auburnphan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nov 9 this year at AU with a return trip to Washington next season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On August 17, 2018 at 6:21 PM, augolf1716 said:

Not only that but Washington is a great campus/state to visit

You got that right.   Love the area,.  Lived there for 10 years.   

Edited by The Plainsman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now