Let there be ... fruit!

RunInRed

Watermelon isn't just a fruit. It's a gift from the Ancient Aliens. They came to earth, stole 50 gallons of water from the Nile River and left watermelon seeds in exchange. Aside from his tomb, King Tut's only contribution to civilization is his proclamation that the watermelon be cultivated and maintained and that mandate has been carried out faithfully, even unto these modern times. Thus Tut's likenesses, seen here and there: Notice his eyes, they are the shape of watermelon seeds. What more proof does anyone need?

15 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Watermelon isn't just a fruit. It's a gift from the Ancient Aliens. They came to earth, stole 50 gallons of water from the Nile River and left watermelon seeds in exchange. Aside from his tomb, King Tut's only contribution to civilization is his proclamation that the watermelon be cultivated and maintained and that mandate has been carried out faithfully, even unto these modern times. Thus Tut's likenesses, seen here and there: Notice his eyes, they are the shape of watermelon seeds. What more proof does anyone need?

Spoke.gif

nothing better on a hot and humid day than a big ole slice of chilled red watermelon!

Out of curiosity, what is the sweetest melon out there?  We used to grow some awesome melons when I was a kid on our farm in NC.

I know other people may be reading this thread and think, what the heck are they talking about fruit for? :dunno: I remember 2010 as being right around the first year that I came on here. If I am not mistaken, that was the year that we had pictures of dazzling displays of fruit for the guys. So if there is fruit, it goes without saying that there should be a national championship, right???? Am I right??? Bring on the fruit @RunInRed!!!

23 hours ago, Mikey said:

It's always fun when Mikey puts his Auburn education on display....

My grandson Cope eating his first watermelon last summer. Keep this little guy in your prayers. His dad is a Bama fan (sigh). Can't wait until he's old enough to enjoy a game at JHS. I did get him to say War Eagle long before he ever uttered those other words. 

KIMG0117.JPG

20 hours ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

No tomatoes ? They are fruit and deserve to be celebrated. ?

A bit past prime time, at least down here, but

they were celebrated at peak.

Archived