Practice Update (8/23 - 8/24/18)

RunInRed

I LOVED hearing “we’ve been very physical” in fall camp.  and “we’ve had more best on best since 2013”.  As well as very few injuries.  

I would’ve liked to hear him use the 0 players on 1st team all-SEC as motivation instead of blowing it off.  (Take a page from the Bruce Pearl notebook....heck, take several pages out of that notebook!)

11 hours ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

I LOVED hearing “we’ve been very physical” in fall camp.  and “we’ve had more best on best since 2013”.  As well as very few injuries.  

I would’ve liked to hear him use the 0 players on 1st team all-SEC as motivation instead of blowing it off.  (Take a page from the Bruce Pearl notebook....heck, take several pages out of that notebook!)

i bet gus did he just does not do it publicly...............

He seems really relaxed this year and confident which is very nice change!

16 hours ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

This. And we haven’t had any off the field drama for once *knocks on wood* 

3 hours ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

This. And we haven’t had any off the field drama for once *knocks on wood* 

If we could just keep this one girl away from the team. I don’t know how long she’s going to stay at Auburn University but she keeps getting players in trouble every season it seems. Mary Jane is her name? Not sure who she is but dang does she negatively impact some of the best athletes we’ve had!

8 hours ago, toddc said:

He seems really relaxed this year and confident which is very nice change!

7 years at $7mil per will do that. 

I'm really glad to hear that fall camp has been physical, and ones vs ones. The new OL will not face any tougher defensive front than the Auburn front 7. If they can figure out how to protect their QB and open holes for their RBs against the Auburn starters, they'll be ready. I want mean and nasty and chip on the shoulder aggressiveness vs the Washington D front.

Archived