Season Tickets sold out

jared52

Been checking periodically for the public sale of season tickets for basketball and today (not sure when it was actually posted) I logged in  and the message was there were not any season tix available. Good to see the folks get behind this team and how exciting Bruce has made basketball at AU. As much fun as I had in my time as a student at football games, I had more fun at basketball games. Still hoping to make a few games this year though. 

Good job AU people! Glad to see people supporting the team. Now to the season ticket holders. Show up or sell your tickets to AU fans who will!!!!

2 hours ago, gravejd said:

Good job AU people! Glad to see people supporting the team. Now to the season ticket holders. Show up or sell your tickets to AU fans who will!!!!

That seems to be a big issue....hoping the new AD can help develop a system that allows easy transfer or re-sale of tickets by season ticket holders who buy the packages to attend the big games...….and stay home mid-week.    Hated to see "sell outs" on TV and thousands of empty seats in the Arena.

9 hours ago, gravejd said:

AMEN

Archived