Official Depth Chart is Out

Brad_ATX

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like how many Juniors we have as starters. Even though Stidham is gone after this season I like having a senior line for Malik/Cord/Gatewood next year. It’s time to restock and not rebuild.

Since names are left off, I assume this will be a travel squad and the full roster won't be on the sidelines?

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Interesting that Marshall won the punting job.  Also, Iggy turning into a starter at CB so quickly.

IIRC, there's an article a month old or so stating Marshall bulked up and was kicking very well going into camp...

3 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Interesting that Marshall won the punting job.  Also, Iggy turning into a starter at CB so quickly.

Competition breeds success. I love it.

Just now, WFE12 said:

Competition breeds success. I love it.

Thank you. A lot of people have been upset about Marshall potentially beating out Siposs, which I don't understand at all. 

Just now, McLoofus said:

Thank you. A lot of people have been upset about Marshall potentially beating out Siposs, which I don't understand at all. 

There's this perception that Siposs is a badass. Certainly has shown a lot of potential. We know he has a very, very strong leg. If Marshall beat him out, I'd expect that means that Marshall is going to be excellent. 

Just now, Barnacle said:

There's this perception that Siposs is a badass. Certainly has shown a lot of potential. We know he has a very, very strong leg. If Marshall beat him out, I'd expect that means that Marshall is going to be excellent. 

Exactly! That's not sunshine pumping! That's just the only logical takeaway IMO. 

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

I love the fact that Coe is starting. A  6'5" 282 lb buck that can move! Yes, please.

add to that ex-state champion wrestler!

3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I love the fact that Coe is starting. A  6'5" 282 lb buck that can move! Yes, please.

He's a big reason why I think we win Saturday.  Sorry, but UW rarely sees this in the Pac 12.  USC is the only team that recruits that kind of player consistently.

Just now, bigbird said:

I imagine that staring at our DL rotation on paper is what Scrooge McDuck feels like swimming in his gold coins. 

7 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Truth.  If Siposs kicks it 70 yards with 10 second hang-time then Marshall must be downing every punt inside the 3.  Where's the bad news here?

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

He's a big reason why I think we win Saturday.  Sorry, but UW rarely sees this in the Pac 12.  USC is the only team that recruits that kind of player consistently.

The depth there will be unbelievable.  A tsunami that litteraly keeps rolling over, around, and through you.

Just now, AUsince72 said:

Truth.  If Siposs kicks it 70 yards with 10 second hang-time then Marshall must be downing every punt inside the 3.  Where's the bad news here?

Literally 2 possibilities: either we have no good punters or we have two For some reason, folks prefer to assume the former every time a lower rated player beats out a higher rated one

Here's to my man crush NCM!!! He's gonna score on Saturday, ya'll! 

And to my sidechick, er sideguy - I see you, Mr. Shivers!

14 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I don't understand how TD went from getting so many compliments and praise to now rumblings that the coaches haven't liked how he's performed in camp. Regardless, it will be great to now have Coe starting.

1 minute ago, AidiAU said:

Here's to my man crush NCM!!! He's gonna score on Saturday, ya'll! 

And to my sidechick, er sideguy - I see you, Mr. Shivers!

Love it Aidi!

2 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

I don't understand how TD went from getting so many compliments and praise to now rumblings that the coaches haven't liked how he's performed I'm camp. Regardless, it will be great to now have Coe starting.

He hasn't performed as well as liked when dealing with some bumps and bruises.  Just needs to learn how to fight through the nagging stuff.

You'll see him though, especially on 3rd downs.

Archived