*** Game Thread: Auburn vs. Washington ***

RunInRed

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

?

He was lined up ten yards behind the UW kicker and arcing into the net a good 10-15 feet higher.  It was night and day.

10 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I think we'll start on time. That game is already out of hand at 42-14. TV could, A) drop that game and cover us from the beginning or B ) not cover us until the OSU/OSU game is over. What's the board think? I'm going with B, sadly. Thank Marconi for radio!

Sorry I meant no way we will see the beginning of our game which is what makes me cranky lol. Definitely option B, though. 

The way they've been hyping our game all week, it's hard to believe they would forego airing its kickoff to show that trainwreck of an OSU program playing a relative patsy.

11 minutes ago, AUTUmike said:

Any early indications of what the crowd breakdown looks like? I'm hoping it looks something like 70-30 AU. 

At least. If someone said 80-20 I wouldn't argue with them...

3 minutes ago, WhoDatWarEagle said:

Are they really going to play the ohio state game over the auburn game when it's 42....to 14 or whatever it is in the first half...

I think that's the question. That game is still in a delay so it could be Who Knows When that it will get over. I do think the longer that delay goes, the more it favors our game getting aired in total.

2 minutes ago, rexbo said:

At least. If someone said 80-20 I wouldn't argue with them...

Outstanding. Thanks for the update. WDE

3 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I think that's the question. That game is still in a delay so it could be Who Knows When that it will get over. I do think the longer that delay goes, the more it favors our game getting aired in total.

I've got my Roku handy in case they just stream it on some online-only format. Surely not, but I don't know if they bump the Georgia game on ESPN or the US Open on the deuce for the Auburn game. 

This one could get ugly quick for wasintgtons offense. Trey Adam's was 100% ready to start going into the week. Jared Hilbers has very few reps with first team line just took over the backup job from Henry Roberts this week. He has the size and talent but 0 experience. 

1 minute ago, MylesJBryant said:

This one could get ugly quick for wasintgtons offense. Trey Adam's was 100% ready to start going into the week. Jared Hilbers has very few reps with first team line just took over the backup job from Henry Roberts this week. He has the size and talent but 0 experience. 

Nah keep that same energy ? good luck today 

Just now, MylesJBryant said:

I know right....This defense is nasty..

Justin Ferguson just tweeted that abc would switch to the AU game at 2:40 Central except for viewers in Ohio or Oregon. 

4 minutes ago, AUTUmike said:

I've got my Roku handy in case they just stream it on some online-only format. Surely not, but I don't know if they bump the Georgia game on ESPN or the US Open on the deuce for the Auburn game. 

ESPN is gonna do what they always do,  stick it on ESPNNews until The OSU game finishes.

Archived