*** Game Thread: Auburn vs. Washington ***

RunInRed

They clearly know that they will not finish the game before the AU game so why not make an announcement now as to what they are going to do?  It will give us fans time to make any adjustments before kickoff

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they need to leave that game in the OSU is killing them and not worth the watch. In all fairness, they need to delay our start till the crap of a football game is over with. I bet some higher ups are wringing their hands over this one from ABC to us and the muts. If they do not leave this OSU game, I hope we sue ABC for an additional 4 million$$$ I do not get mad very often, but this is a disgrace!

16 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Any idea what channel the game is on direct tv now ? Much appreciation 

It’s on regular tv. I have PSVue and we don’t have local channels so I have to switch over to antenna tv. Directv Now may not have local channels in your area if they do I don’t know what channel ABC would be. Regular tv will have it either way.

3 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

they need to leave that game in the OSU is killing them and not worth the watch. In all fairness, they need to delay our start till the crap of a football game is over with. I bet some higher ups are wringing their hands over this one from ABC to us and the muts

That's not how it works and no network has ever done that.  The answer as to what they are going to do was already posted in this thread. 

14 minutes ago, WhoDatWarEagle said:

Would hate to be a Washington fan in Oregon. 

Archived