*** Game Thread: Auburn vs. Washington ***

RunInRed

F it, if we get in the red zone just take delay of game penalties until we’re at least on the 21.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, beaumak said:

10 bucks says somehow UCLA will be top 10 in 2022 or whenever we play them. lol.

They just hired Chip Kelly at the end of last season. Of course they will be top 10 by then. 

Considering we played a sloppy sloppy second quarter, and are still up by 2 against the #6 team in the country with a roster loaded with experience, I will take it.

Get the ball back to start the second half, make something happen on offense and let the D get aggressive.

Very frustrating half!  

I’m encouraged that we seem to be the better team.  

But our RZ O, DBs getting roasted, and the 1st down dive play followed by substitutions on 2nd down, only being up by 2 at the half are all frustrating.  

1 minute ago, AUsince72 said:

Not me.

Just said to my Dad, there will be some consequences this coming week.  Penalties are the biggest issue in this game, by far!

have experienced some consequences already....hope we get over that problem in second half...

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

It's even worse when I saw it the second time. Dean turning around does what on that last td?

Ooh ooh pick me (hand waving feverishly)

NOTHING!

K-Mart could get rolling if we have him running behind the tackles. We’ve just been too cute.

Slants and check downs need to return. 

8 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:
  9 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

We have the same issue we have had last two years no Red Zone TD's. Stidham is hot and we get in the Red Zone and won't pass on 1st down. It makes no sense.

8 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Can’t argue with logic 

Except Stidham didn't pick up wide open secondary WRs on both of those 3rd down interior passes in the RZ that were broken up, but yeah.

3 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Considering the first half of the first game is usually the worst we look all season, I'll take this all day. 

This isn't necessarily true. 2013 LSU 2016 CLEMSON 2017 CLEMSON 

None of those were the first game

Archived