*** Game Thread: Auburn vs. Washington ***

RunInRed

3 minutes ago, mikeholiday said:

Just wait for the combine then. You think either one of them runs faster than a 4.8?

Still dumb...

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like someone said earlier. Receivers have to help when he’s scrambling. Great rollout there but no one to throw to in the end.

2 minutes ago, mikeholiday said:

If you can't tell the difference athletically between Marlon Davidson and someone like Von Miller or Khalil Mack then you are just being silly. 

If you can't tell them playing different positions and having different body types then you are being silly. If you don't see the difference of placing our d ends and comparing them to the best pass rushers in the NFL then you're crazy

Just now, cole256 said:

If you can't tell them playing different positions and having different body types then you are being silly. If you don't see the difference of placing our d ends and comparing them to the best pass rushers in the NFL then you're crazy

:clap:

22 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

This has hardly been on the rb's..blocking and playcalling. They can only do so much.

Sorry, but I can’t completely agree with this. The OL has to do work, but the RBs have to hit even small holes, keep their feet, and break a tackle or two. I don’t feel the focus or urgency from them so far (Shaun looked good). Maybe KJ spoiled me, but I feel like we’re missing our openings, and going down a little easy.

Archived