*** Game Thread: Auburn vs. Washington ***

RunInRed

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Granted this is a top ten match up but this is where we want to abide so we got to win some of these. Time for some of these big recruits to make a play. 

I'm already looking forward to hearing,  "We had a great week of practice." and "We're going to get better."  

How many years was the well-reasoned and cost-effective extension?  

Just now, cole256 said:

I'm telling you man JS doesn't trust our o line

Evident on that last play for sure. Doesn't appear the blocking is going to get much better. If we are going to win this game, Stidham is going to have to stand in there and make some throws/take some hits. Just wish we could run the damn ball.

First game NOT against a pansy pushover. Gotta grow up O Line! 

1 minute ago, NoALtiger said:

Big time, early season game and the offense is hot garbage. Every stinkin year it seems. Cmon Gus. 

First quarter it was beautiful.

What happened!?!

Yeah. I'm saying he's running east west. He should just step up. Nothing good is going to come from him running east west. He got scared and did a jump throw one time. That means a pick is coming

10 minutes ago, cole256 said:

If you can't tell them playing different positions and having different body types then you are being silly. If you don't see the difference of placing our d ends and comparing them to the best pass rushers in the NFL then you're crazy

Okay fine. Then compare either one of them to Dee Ford, Lawson, or Holland. My point still stands. 

1 minute ago, djg0017 said:

Whatever running plays are being called... Just crumple them up and throw them away

We haven't run outside but a few times. Strange.

This is what we thought the game would be. Defensive battle. We are a big play away from breaking this thing open against the #6 team in the country 

Archived