*** Game Thread: Auburn vs. Washington ***

RunInRed

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate to be that guy but this is why you have to get every point possible....that unnecessary 2 point earlier today kind of hurts 

1 minute ago, milehighfan said:

I think I heard them say Auburn has been penalized 10 times. And we still have the fourth quarter to play.

11/112 smh

8 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Do you know what the buck position is? And do you know what the d end position may be?

That is a distinction without a difference. At the end of the day, Davidson and Coe line up across the opposing offensive tackle and rush the passer. Same as their predecessors. 

Our base formation has both Davidson and Coe on the field. Between the two of them, there is not enough athleticism. 

Just now, DAG said:

I hate to be that guy but this is why you have to get every point possible....that unnecessary 2 point earlier today kind of hurts 

if we lose by a point, we cant really reprimand Gus because of his worth, but at least he'll know he's the reason

1 minute ago, japantiger said:

And we lose by an EP....

I will never fault Gus for trying to win . If AU drops this game it will be because of a lot things not just a missed 2 pt 

6 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

We deserved every penalty we got. but the DPI on Dean, quit whining like little babies that it is the refs fault that our defense is playing undisciplined

Work on your reading comprehension, most were regarding the noncalls on Washington, not what wad called on AU.

Just now, mikeholiday said:

That is a distinction without a difference. At the end of the day, Davidson and Coe line up across the opposing offensive tackle and rush the passer. Same as their predecessors. 

Our base formation has both Davidson and Coe on the field. Between the two of them, there is not enough athleticism. 

Now that's just stupid. You named two bucks when trying to make your point but you're not naming our buck. But ok whatever it's not like what you're saying matters. I'm watching the game don't want a back and forth

Archived