*** Game Thread: Auburn vs. Washington ***

RunInRed

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's see if they uphold this one.  Looked like he lowered his head prior to contact.  Once he does that, it doesn't matter where he hits him. It's targeting.

Should be interesting....looked like three others I have seen the past few days...

Just now, WarTiger said:

Let's see if they uphold this one.  Looked like he lowered his head prior to contact.  Once he does that, it doesn't matter where he hits him. It's targeting.

And the receiver was in the air...

Just now, WarTiger said:

Gotcha.  I thought it had to be helmet to helmet.

8 minutes ago, mikeholiday said:

Between them, they have yet to produce even one season with decent sack numbers. 

Davidson has had seasons with 2 then 3 sacks despite being a full-time starter both those seasons.

Fact is, you called them unathletic which is just plain not true

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

"I dont agree with that call...its basically routine targeting at this point...but I dont agree with that" 

who are these guys

Biased a**holes in my humble opinion 

Just now, WarTiger said:

I thought he launched too.

Just now, WarTiger said:

Isn't the NFL

Just now, WarTiger said:

Couldn't they get him for hitting a defenseless receiver? I doubt they uphold it anyways. 

1 minute ago, WarTiger said:

That’s how it should be. The DB wasn’t even trying to make a play on the ball.

This is the air raid we needed to have been using once it became obvious running up the gut wasn’t going to work.

Need a T.D. here and we’ll have to go for two.

Would keep our defensive staff. Would can our offensive staff. Regardless of what happened last year against uga and bama. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Archived