***FINAL: AU 21 UW 16 — Postgame Thread***

RunInRed

1 hour ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

My biggest problem was the penalties. We looked totally undisciplined. 

Offensive line needs some time to gel(again). The Boobie/Martin battle might be fun to watch. 

As usual, the future is bright and it’ll be fun to watch this team develop and all those other platitudes. 

A big positive was that both played.  

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd give my man-crush, Gus, a good solid B with this game.  I didn't see anything that made me really scratch my head.  He gets a B, because he's ultimately in charge of execution and that could have been much better. But we did play #6 for the first game and they were good. I'm proud of our kids and their never give up attitude. It was a hard win.  Our D line is something special, but I bet Steele ate a whole bottle of Tums due to some of those penalties!

5 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

"The only play I thought was remotely bone headed was the first 2 point conversion." That was bone headed.

Also, we completely botched the drive right before the half. We should have chucked it deep at least once. 

I mean I guess... But that seems nitpicking... We don't know what play was called. 

5 minutes ago, AuMarine said:

QB: B-?   26-36 273 1 td. 145.1 Qb rating. 11 caries 23 yards. I give that a solid A 

I'll tell you what I was thinking. He missed the dude wide open for a td and he had a horrible 3rd. He's great when things are great but now he needs to be a guy you can lean on in bad times

10 minutes ago, MylesJBryant said:

Thanks for the Quality loss. I'll be back here raging if you lose the SEC.

Bow Down Bitches.

Hoping you guys run the table now......

11 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Seriously?

What a asshat - and revealing - thing to say.  :no:

Look at everybody that likes his stuff too. They have a little posse going ? you'll see them follow my post and put face palms and stuff

5 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I'll tell you what I was thinking. He missed the dude wide open for a td and he had a horrible 3rd. He's great when things are great but now he needs to be a guy you can lean on in bad times

I agree with that....but he didn’t do anything to lose the game and in my opinion was solid today and we desperately needed him to be solid on that last td drive. 

2 minutes ago, AuMarine said:

I agree with that....but he didn’t do anything to lose the game and in my opinion was solid today and we desperately needed him to be solid. 

I agree with that. He took care of the ball....you're right I give him a B+

28 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

You are clearly missing the missed 33 yarder

And you clearly misread his post, or you’re being purposely obtuse

9 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Agreed. Now with that being said, that could be a by product of how the offensive coaching staff wants to manage the game...  I don’t think he has that liberty or trust to be creative with his arm talent..

Archived