Jay Jacobs at UF

alexava

Was this discussed here? I just happened across the article from June 5th. Good luck to the him. I figured he’d camp out in Auburn the way all our ex coaches do. 

On 9/3/2018 at 1:50 PM, alexava said:

Was this discussed here? I just happened across the article from June 5th. Good luck to the him. I figured he’d camp out in Auburn the way all our ex coaches do. 

Yes I believe it was in the rival section not much was discussed. I believe they will try him at fund raising mostly. He be fine tons of money for true retirement

5 hours ago, aucanucktiger said:

Is Housel around Auburn? That guy bled orange & blue, I figured he'd retire to some quiet side street on the outskirts of town.

Not sure where Housel is. He  and I didn't see eye to eye on a few things. His lawyer was a close personal friend of mine until I got into with David

On 9/7/2018 at 11:12 AM, aucanucktiger said:

Is Housel around Auburn? That guy bled orange & blue, I figured he'd retire to some quiet side street on the outskirts of town.

Still lives in Auburn. Not hard to find at Chappy's Deli last I knew.

12 hours ago, CR said:

Still lives in Auburn. Not hard to find at Chappy's Deli last I knew.

Re Housel.....They mentioned during the game that he had missed his first home game in decades because of knee replacement surgery or something to that effect.....so guess he is still around there.   Not my favorite AD but the media people seem to love him 

Archived