Jump to content

looking for the older "drunk" or stoned"


aubiefifty
 Share

Recommended Posts

aubie face t shirt with the sailor cap on. i just saw the older version and i laughed and want one bad. do they make them still and who sells them? thanx

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 11 months later...




On 9/4/2018 at 10:59 AM, aubiefifty said:

aubie face t shirt with the sailor cap on. i just saw the older version and i laughed and want one bad. do they make them still and who sells them? thanx

Dude....

Auburn Retro Brand Vault Tiger Head Arch Tee

That one?  They're everywhere in multiple different styles.  Probably a website sponsor that has it, or you can look here > https://www.alumnihall.com/auburn-tigers/browse/brand/retro-brand-

I've got that old school Aubie on a helmet decal on the back window of my car.

AUBURN TIGERS Vintage Football Helmet Decals - (1) Pair of Emblems

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Dude....

Auburn Retro Brand Vault Tiger Head Arch Tee

That one?  They're everywhere in multiple different styles.  Probably a website sponsor that has it, or you can look here > https://www.alumnihall.com/auburn-tigers/browse/brand/retro-brand-

I've got that old school Aubie on a helmet decal on the back window of my car.

AUBURN TIGERS Vintage Football Helmet Decals - (1) Pair of Emblems

no sir but god bless you for thinking of me. his eyes are half closed and i i remember correctly his image was changed for that very reason.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Dude....

Auburn Retro Brand Vault Tiger Head Arch Tee

That one?  They're everywhere in multiple different styles.  Probably a website sponsor that has it, or you can look here > https://www.alumnihall.com/auburn-tigers/browse/brand/retro-brand-

I've got that old school Aubie on a helmet decal on the back window of my car.

AUBURN TIGERS Vintage Football Helmet Decals - (1) Pair of Emblems

i believe this is the one. but i also think the one i saw must have been doctored some. with my memory it is hard to tell.

Auburn-Logo-Ooold-School.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i believe this is the one. but i also think the one i saw must have been doctored some. with my memory it is hard to tell.

Auburn-Logo-Ooold-School.png

Ahhhhh.

Yep, that Aubie's best friend is Chester......

Image result for chester the cheetah

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...