2018 Auburn vs. Alabama State Score Prediction

Zeek

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, WhoDatWarEagle said:

Auburn 5  ASU 3

Wow, thiS AINT Something that's gonna happen. ;)

Thanks for posting that article. I had forgotten that we struggled with mercer last year. We kept turning the ball over. Also when you look back at that game, our leading rusher (pettway) and one of the top receivers in that game (K davis) were no longer on the team at the end of the year. Pettway rushed it 34 times in that game and only averaged 3.8 yards per carry. 34 times!!!! Crazy stuff.

US 63 them 0  

A lot of young players get into this game and we keep our starters fresh are ready to put a beatdown on LSU.

48 Auburn 

3 Other team 

On 9/4/2018 at 7:46 PM, aucanucktiger said:

Just get out of this one without any injuries.

I say it every game like this . No injuries , win comfortably, don’t show too much . Get everyone playing time and have fun . Win big 

48 - 0 AU

i agree we’ll use this game to work on the run. So scoring won’t be as high as it could be. I also don’t think we will just run over them so probably be some punts and field goals instead of touchdowns. Hopefully our young DBs don’t give up any long gainers and d can get a shutout 

On 9/4/2018 at 1:06 PM, Brad_ATX said:

I'm seeing way too many 10 and 14 point predictions for ASU.  Not sure some of y'all realize how bad that team is, especially on offense.  They scored 16 or fewer 9 times last year while playing in the SWAC.  I'd honestly be shocked if they get past our 30 unless there's a freak fumble recovery.

The 1st String D will make sure the 2nd & 3rd Stringers keep them scoreless. No question they will be gunning for a shutout. 

Archived