Best football coverage is here

aubiefifty

With red, stat, pass the biscuits, and ellitor I believe we have the best football coverage of any sports site i have visited. i think wfe12 deserves honorable mention as well. if i have missed anyone my deepest pardons as i am still on my first cup of coffee. lets be sure to show the love and enjoy this lineup while we have this team working hard for us. appreciate you guys!

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i believe we have the best football coverage of any sports site i have visited. i think wfe12 deserves honorable mention as well. if i have missed anyone my deepest pardons as i am still on my first cup of coffee. lets be sure to show the love and enjoy this lineup while we have this team working hard for us. appreciate you guys!

Hey fifty when you get a chance could you move the al.com recent article on AU (about 20 mins ago) about us being doomed if we can’t get a running game over here? And thx for your article posts as well.....especially for those of us who are more challenged when trying to post links?.

sorry i left out coach! i has him on my list and just forgot to post his name. apologies........

1 minute ago, BJCrawford said:

Hey fifty when you get a chance could you move the al.com recent article on AU (about 20 mins ago) about us being doomed if we can’t get a running game over here? And thx for your article posts as well.....especially for those of us who are more challenged when trying to post links?.

honest? i copy and paste. links are beyond my skill set. i would if i knew how. i am sure some mighty fam guy will do it for you!

Agreed, there are a handful of others that make this site so addicting but I love having those mentioned above. They do great work!
War Eagle.

50 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

You didn't ask me but truthfully the article is garbage in my opinion. It's more like wishful thinking because the goof who wrote it basically only gives us a chance to beat Tennessee in the SEC if the running game doesn't improve. He apparently didn't get the memo that Washington has a pretty good defense. The article doesn't deserve a link because it doesn't deserve the clicks. 

1 hour ago, Zeek said:

Agreed, there are a handful of others that make this site so addicting but I love having those mentioned above. They do great work!
War Eagle.

No, that's the subliminal messages that*go_read_aufamily*make it so addicting.

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

i believe we have the best football coverage of any sports site i have visited. i think wfe12 deserves honorable mention as well. if i have missed anyone my deepest pardons as i am still on my first cup of coffee. lets be sure to show the love and enjoy this lineup while we have this team working hard for us. appreciate you guys!

You forgot about me. Don’t be expecting a Christmas card this year. 

37 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

You forgot about me. Don’t be expecting a Christmas card this year. 

if i got a christmas it would be the first in years........lol. show me a few article and i will show ya some love.........lol

1 hour ago, gr82be said:

You didn't ask me but truthfully the article is garbage in my opinion. It's more like wishful thinking because the goof who wrote it basically only gives us a chance to beat Tennessee in the SEC if the running game doesn't improve. He apparently didn't get the memo that Washington has a pretty good defense. The article doesn't deserve a link because it doesn't deserve the clicks. 

well it was a mistake. i did not know i was posting links as bad as that sounds. i was posting the small bit of info the post had. i quit posting because too many people do not like al.com, or finebaum, or this and that there is noway to  make everyone happy so i quit posting articles. just like you saying an article might not be worthy or junk in your opinion. but others than you often enjoy all the info they can get on one site so they do not have to search.

3 minutes ago, toddc said:

lol it was for someone else but i liked your post and thanx............

59 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

well it was a mistake. i did not know i was posting links as bad as that sounds. i was posting the small bit of info the post had. i quit posting because too many people do not like al.com, or finebaum, or this and that there is noway to  make everyone happy so i quit posting articles. just like you saying an article might not be worthy or junk in your opinion. but others than you often enjoy all the info they can get on one site so they do not have to search.

I'm going to say this as plainly as I can. The problem is not posting the article for others to read. The problem is which articles are posted. Just because it's about Auburn doesn't make it worth the read. It's not about wearing orange and blue glasses. It's about the people writing about Auburn that wear crimson colored glasses. Those are the articles no one here wants to give clicks to. I post articles from time to time but I'm not posting something that casts an undeserved negative light on my beloved Tigers.  I'm pretty sure that each click on a link tells al.com that people like what the writer is writing. That's why I don't post links unless it is a deserving piece in my opinion where the writer should get the recognition. To each his own and I'm not now or have I ever criticized you or anyone else who posted a link or article. 

4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Image result for suck up image

Just kidding with you @aubiefifty.  Completely agree!!  Thanks to all of you and the ones he left off!

1 hour ago, gr82be said:

I'm going to say this as plainly as I can. The problem is not posting the article for others to read. The problem is which articles are posted. Just because it's about Auburn doesn't make it worth the read. It's not about wearing orange and blue glasses. It's about the people writing about Auburn that wear crimson colored glasses. Those are the articles no one here wants to give clicks to. I post articles from time to time but I'm not posting something that casts an undeserved negative light on my beloved Tigers.  I'm pretty sure that each click on a link tells al.com that people like what the writer is writing. That's why I don't post links unless it is a deserving piece in my opinion where the writer should get the recognition. To each his own and I'm not now or have I ever criticized you or anyone else who posted a link or article. 

The articles aren't the problem. The problem is the same as people who can't stand watching CNN or Fox News;  they fail to understand they have control over the channel changer or power button.

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

lol it was for someone else but i liked your post and thanx............

Oops 

42 minutes ago, Talon1 said:

Hi all, long time reader.  Just want to echo the thanks for the pre & post game analysis from all of those help make this an outstanding board!

Welcome ... post more! :)

3 hours ago, JDUBB4AU said:

I’m just glad I am still allowed on this board after all of the Turner Gill recommendations . 

We still missed on him 

Sometimes when you swing for the fence,  you only hit air.

25 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

Sometimes when you swing for the fence,  you only hit air.

Usually, when I swing for the fence, I just end up having to repair the fence.

I would like to add a shout-out to a couple of poster's that I always look for: BigBird, AuGolf, CoarchJay and of course JMR. I know there are

others and I certainly don't mean to offend anyone. I just appreciate all of the insightful information that one can find here.  By the way where is

AuStudent23 ?

4 hours ago, SumterAubie said:

You left out  @augolf1716

other tahn bird post on db's i thought he and golf were for keeping things light on here. certainly not a slam against either and if i messed up i apologize. they are of course two of my favorite mods and i enjoy their back and forth as well. and i also lkearned.....never, no NEVER accidentally call golf bird like i did  once. lol. i might screw up on this site but you can bet your sweet bippy i will not make that mistake again!   lol   much love to bird and golf. no slight was ever intended.

Archived