Heisman Watch

tigerbrotha12

Just now, aucanucktiger said:

I have this dark hope that Jarrett has a good but not great season and pulls a Andrew Luck-like NFL pass to return to AU next year. 

You're right. That's a dark hope. 

I'm hoping for more of a Matt Leinart deal. 

9 minutes ago, aucanucktiger said:

I have this dark hope that Jarrett has a good but not great season and pulls a Andrew Luck-like NFL pass to return to AU next year. 

The only way I see JS returning is if we blow up and he looks horrible in some games, and nobody wants that!

1 hour ago, aucanucktiger said:

I'm hoping his wifey just tells him they can live off family money and he can play at Auburn as a walk-on for 5-6 years (is that even a thing?).

On 9/5/2018 at 3:01 PM, tigerbrotha12 said:

http://www.espn.com/college-football/heisman/

No Stidham. I find it odd considering he had pretty good odds coming into the season. I figured 273 yards with a TD and 0 INTs with a 72% CMP PCT against a top 10 defense would put him up there. Oh well...

I LOVE the fact that Stidham isn't on the list.  Just like I loved the fact that no AU football player made preseason All-SEC.

I hate individual awards in team sports anyway, especially opinion-based awards.  And these perceived snub(s) will keep our players motivated all season to prove their critics "wrong".  When an AU player is snubbed like this, and gets mad about it, we fans benefit (hopefully) greatly.

Archived