Devan Barrett

Swamp Eagle

18 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

Look at that post, whew! Oh how lucky we are! We've been blessed by the omniscient being @cole256:rolleyes:

I suppose I have disagreed with you at some point in life and you still carry the hurt too huh? I'm sorry that I disagreed with you before, while I don't see the difference between you posting what you feel and me posting what I feel, I do take all responsibility for the feelings I may have hurt accidentally. I pray that those feelings heal one day and you will be made whole. Although I don't remember any interaction with you I'm sure it was awesome. 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I suppose I have disagreed with you at some point in life and you still carry the hurt too huh? I'm sorry that I disagreed with you before, while I don't see the difference between you posting what you feel and me posting what I feel, I do take all responsibility for the feelings I may have hurt accidentally. I pray that those feelings heal one day and you will be made whole. Although I don't remember any interaction with you I'm sure it was awesome. 

Nah bro, I rarely interact with you bc of the air of omniscience you typically portray. You come in with arrogance and leave on the high road. It's your M.O. but here's to a great Saturday. :cheers:

I like coles opinions...dont always agree lol, but thats ok...

The last part was refering to comparing players to each other. Its not that hard to see what players fit into what role needs to be played. Imo Shivers plays over DB allday. Not a knock on DB at all tho. I liked what i saw out of all the fresh wrs actually.

Haha take his avi...i wouldnt draft the kid, but he wouldnt sit on the bench for me either lol

11 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

Nah bro, I rarely interact with you bc of the air of omniscience you typically portray. You come in with arrogance and leave on the high road. It's your M.O. but here's to a great Saturday. :cheers:

That's hilarious. I state my opinion on what I would do. You quote me to tell me about MY opinion, I still do not even reply to you and your next post is the omniscience post. O haven't told anybody they are right or wrong I just offered my opinion but I'm the a hole? Well what are you then? What did I do that's different than anybody else in this thread? 

You know what nevermind. Ok I'll be that. I don't even know who you are though

10 minutes ago, cole256 said:

That's hilarious. I state my opinion on what I would do. You quote me to tell me about MY opinion, I still do not even reply to you and your next post is the omniscience post. O haven't told anybody they are right or wrong I just offered my opinion but I'm the a hole? Well what are you then? What did I do that's different than anybody else in this thread? 

You know what nevermind. Ok I'll be that. I don't even know who you are though

Hilarious as it is, it is your M.O. 

My initial response to you was in no way me telling you about your opinion. It was me offering a fact and my opinion. You may want to revisit page 2. Yeah, I called you out on another of your pompous ass posts. 

Ooh btw, I love your last little "prod"...I don't even know who you are, though....it just exemplifies your personality.

1 hour ago, ValleyTiger said:

Hilarious as it is, it is your M.O. 

My initial response to you was in no way me telling you about your opinion. It was me offering a fact and my opinion. You may want to revisit page 2. Yeah, I called you out on another of your pompous ass posts. 

Ooh btw, I love your last little "prod"...I don't even know who you are, though....it just exemplifies your personality.

Oh you called me out! Well beat your chest, you're the man!

No that's me saying I don't know you enough to say your pompous or whatever else you say, so I don't see why you feel like you know me....and yeah you typed a bunch of words but you couldn't explain what made mine I know everything. Like you said you offered an opinion as well.....I guess it's let's see who will call who a name first like we're kids. Like I said earlier I'm sorry your feelings were hurt at whatever point of time they were hurt

And the fact that you even started this...what does it say about your personality? This is a freaking football board. I didn't know I had to watch for feelings and hold hands

I guess it's let's see who will call who a name first like we're kids. Like I said earlier I'm sorry your feelings were hurt at whatever point of time they were hurt

Heh, don't you worry. :lmao:

42 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

Nice edit to add. More to chew on, but since you brought "feelings" into the convo @cole256 maybe you can give yourself a timeout in your safe space.

I'm out.

What?? This isn't cool or funny. But ok man I'm everything you say I am. It was a pleasure making your acquaintance today.

WAR DAMN DEVAN BARRETT!!!! 

h.gif

16 hours ago, cole256 said:

Therezie is one but I feel like one I'm thinking in my mind was playing offense for some reason? I could be wrong though, but I was thinking an offense guy that I really wished they had put him at safety

Tristain Davis?

7 hours ago, cole256 said:

I mean you guys are still at a point where you can't talk about different ideas without you getting offended as if you were on the coaching staff or better yet an entity of Auburn that was personified? I originally wrote if it was my kid I wouldn't be happy and the very next post was....he should be honored that Auburn let him walk on campus and the coaches shouldn't ever be blamed. I wasn't blaming any coaches or making some "evil" plan for Auburn

I'm offering a perspective of your son has played things game since he was little. Always excelled, everybody in the COUNTRY wants the kid and when he goes to college he was good enough that they decided not to redshirt him, then all of a sudden out of the blue he's changed positions twice.....so you guys aren't concerned at all? You don't even talk about it? It's just Auburn knows best for my child....really?

If somebody from auburn said send me the first born of each gender for sacrifice for the prosperity of Auburn I'm convinced a few of you would gladly do as you're told

I'm sorry for stating the obvious. War Damn Eagle!

I would feel the same way if it were my kid.

Yes! It's like we just couldn't figure out what to do with him

He'd have won the Heisman in this Offense

Good to see him score a TD on the blocked punt.

When Griffin King muffed the punt, I saw Barrett throw his body in there trying to get the ball back. Against Alabama State. Dude has heart and I am pulling hard for him to succeed. 

1 hour ago, ValleyTiger said:

Already seeing time on the 2nd team defense as well. 

Good chance to give him "live fire"experience...seemed to do fine.

With all the back & forth on DB's behalf earlier, I'm hoping that he answered some questions for any of us tonight.

Kid looked like a football player trying to help his team win some football.  Didn't look like he had any hard feelings nor did he look disappointed in his lot in life.

Dude played hard and contributed mightily in tonight's effort.  Looked to me like Defense & Special Teams agrees with him.

War Eagle Devan Barrett!

13 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

With all the back & forth on DB's behalf earlier, I'm hoping that he answered some questions for any of us tonight.

Kid looked like a football player trying to help his team win some football.  Didn't look like he had any hard feelings nor did he look disappointed in his lot in life.

Dude played hard and contributed mightily in tonight's effort.  Looked to me like Defense & Special Teams agrees with him.

War Eagle Devan Barrett!

Yeah dude. He showed us something tonight. Hopefully this is a Trovon Reed deal, except sooner. He'sa sophomore, right?

Wait they moved to Devan to DB? that sucks, Id transfer out if I was him. Not saying he was the most talented guy at any position for us, but I def wouldnt keep moving especially when realistically DB probably wont work out for him being an offensive stud forever

8 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Wait they moved to Devan to DB? that sucks, Id transfer out if I was him. Not saying he was the most talented guy at any position for us, but I def wouldnt keep moving especially when realistically DB probably wont work out for him being an offensive stud forever

He looked pretty good at DB last night. He probably likes being in the rotation at DB better than he liked playing "Left Out" on offense.

8 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Trust me, don't...sunshine team are bullies now. I don't know who let this happen lol

Archived