Hawaii Rainbow Warriors’ ultra-fun offense

rexbo

Just now, rexbo said:

The Hawaii Rainbow Warriors’ ultra-fun offense is worth losing sleep to watch

I  think a lot of our fan's frustration since 2009 is we always imagined an offense like this when Malzahn first showed up...

I wish it was more versatile for sure and it used to be much more fun to watch. Old man has lost his spark lol.

8 hours ago, Zeek said:

I wish it was more versatile for sure and it used to be much more fun to watch. Old man has lost his spark lol.

Could be...but wonder how much fun the rainbows would have against Washington...or against a bama or Georgia every week.   But looks like it they played Texas Tech the score board would need room for a third digit. 

• WarTiger changed the title to Hawaii Rainbow Warriors’ ultra-fun offense

Looks a lot like Oregons old offense which never performed against good defensive lines.  However, in Hawaii's shoes I'd be playing to the fans as well trying to run up massive points and excitement they will never win anything.  

Army and Hawaii...running up and down the field this afternoon...Army up 21-14 late in 2nd quarter.  

1 hour ago, around4ever said:

Question:  Do you think Hawaii QB, Cole McDonald has a farm?  

I doubt it, he’s too young, but I bet his Ole man does.  I couldn’t help myself.

And Army upsets Hawaii....28-21.....stopped them at the goal line four downs....to maintain the lead.

Archived