Any word on how practice went this week?

lost

I have not heard anything on practice this week.  Just some injury reports.  Any body heard anything. Also whether our two  starting Corners will play or take this game off to heal?

18 minutes ago, grt2bnautgr said:

I don't know, I think it may have actually been great.

chizik.jpg

21 minutes ago, Zeek said:

chizik.jpg

"The Chiz" says practice was

Screenshot_20180906-150328~2.png

Lots of "learning opportunities" across the OLine. We will see lots of running this weekend. Couple of busted coverages in secondary so working on that. Lots of film study for JS. Receivers working on blocking on the edge. LSU prep underway.

2 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

Lots of "learning opportunities" across the OLine. We will see lots of running this weekend. Couple of busted coverages in secondary so working on that. Lots of film study for JS. Receivers working on blocking on the edge. LSU prep underway.

Can't wait to see who takes a sweep to the house first. 

4 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Can't wait to see who takes a sweep to the house first. 

FIRST TO CALL WORM!!!

I'd like to see wheel routes to Schwartz and Worm...hit them with a full head of steam running downhill...yikes!! TOUCHDOWN AUBURN!!!

3 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

FIRST TO CALL WORM!!!

I did call for Worm to bust a long TD in his thread on Sunday.  However I was not/am not expecting it to come from a Jet Sweep.  I’m calling Schwartz for that.  I’m expecting Worm to break a power or a buck sweep to the house. Both could very well happen this week! As well as a long Malik TD on a Read Option.  

3 hours ago, passthebiscuits said:

In your opinion, do you feel like we are further along than we are at this point last year overall?  As always, thank you for your input on this forum.  

36 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

In your opinion, do you feel like we are further along than we are at this point last year overall?  As always, thank you for your input on this forum.  

Let's hope Alabama State doesn't sack Stidham 11 times.  HaHaHa!!!

....???

6 hours ago, abw0004 said:

That's really not my strong suit. I'm just a fan. I don't think we win that UW game last year, so in that respect, i think we are ahead of last year's pace. We need to improve this week to be on par for week 3. 

Per sources I'm making up for this joke, 3 interceptions were had on Thursday but we're not telling you who so that the message board can debate it for a week

:drippingsarcasm7pa:

4 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Per sources I'm making up for this joke, 3 interceptions were had on Thursday but we're not telling you who so that the message board can debate it for a week

....but they were all called back for pass interference...

2 hours ago, Zeek said:

Well, I heard that Stidham wasn't even at practice Thursday. So it wasn't him....

Archived